1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
her tenth or nineth finale of the year?

·
In my new place!!
22,957 Posts
I was expecting a lot more outta that semi, but Lindsay really looked like she just didnt care. I think she still has the game to take any player out on any given day, but SHE doesnt seem to think so. Kim played great, hit some nasty angles, but there were balls Lindsay wasnt even ATTEMPTING to get to, which some of them she could have. I wish she would have a more positve attitude, it would help her game so much.

Congrats Kimmie!!

·
Registered
11,975 Posts
Congrats Kimmie :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
6,762 Posts
The only thing kim seems to be missing is a grandslam.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yeah, Lindasay's attitude on court truly stinks. Sometimes even when she's winning she has a tendency to get down on herself. It's really difficult to watch her when she's losing. Her shoulders slump as if she just wants us to feel sorry for her. A more positive attitude would help her game tremendously!!

·
Registered
7,943 Posts
Yeah, Lindasay's attitude on court truly stinks. Sometimes even when she's winning she has a tendency to get down on herself. It's really difficult to watch her when she's losing. Her shoulders slump as if she just wants us to feel sorry for her. A more positive attitude would help her game tremendously!!
I agree sometimes I think she gets a bit too much for her sttitude but I think it was her attitude that lost her 4th round match at AO to Henin, Henin was just more positive and cantinued to fight to the end while Davenport got down on herself.

Kim and Lindsay's H2H now is very interesting it is 6-6 now and Kim has won 5 of the last 6 matches :)

·
Registered
9,295 Posts
kim&lleytonrule said:
I agree sometimes I think she gets a bit too much for her sttitude but I think it was her attitude that lost her 4th round match at AO to Henin, Henin was just more positive and cantinued to fight to the end while Davenport got down on herself.

Kim and Lindsay's H2H now is very interesting it is 6-6 now and Kim has won 5 of the last 6 matches :)
Kim has become another Williams to Lindsay. I honestly don't see how she can beat Kim again. She has to pray that she avoids her in the draw.

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Kim played a great match today, but Lindsay definitely could've put in a lot more effort. I mean how many forehands did she miss!
Also, she could've been just a little more positive!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.