36,826 Posts
Elena :sad:
So many opportunities wasted :eek:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
17,913 Posts
Lena...wasting golden chances in the 3rd set :rolleyes:

Will you ever learn?! :shrug:

I'm sick of Kim's "injuries" :eek: :rolleyes:, but wd on waiting for Lena's errors in the last 2 sets ;) :)

·
Banned
59 Posts
...Nice faking Kimmy...

Lost my respect for Belgians...First Justine and now Kim...Telling you, after the big booms, these players turn out to be big assholes.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
well done,kimmie-baby!will be an exciting match tomorrow!! :bounce: :kiss: :kiss:

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
hate Lena and Kim.... :mad: :fiery:

Allez Amèlie!!! :angel: :worship:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
17,089 Posts
CONGRATS KIM!!! NOW TAKE YOUR HOMETITLE!!! :bounce: :worship: :D
you played very very well! :) , you're not injured. we all saw it :p

elena :sad: so many chances, you were on in the first set, and even a bit in the third set. what was up with the dropshots in the second set sweety? horrible choises:eek:
those linejudges were bad, there were some ugly calls. the winner elena made at *2-0 deuce kim was the worst. that ball was clearly in!

make it a nice final kim, you deserve it! take the title home!!! :D

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Great stuff Kim.:) Both girls played great. I was really worried near the end of the 1st set when Kim went for that ball and finished limping. But Kim just fought on.

I couldn't understand why Elena took that bathroom break at the end of the 1st set which she'd just won and got the upper hand. :confused: Elena just wasn't the same at the start of the 2nd set. If anyone was going to take a break we thought it would be Kim. Reminds me of what Sharapova did at the USO.

Anyway I think its the final most ppl want to see - Kim vs Momo. Good luck Kim.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Kim :worship:
Nice fighting girl!!
Still not winning matches with the 'ease' we're used from her..that 2005 form will be back :hearts:
Go Kimmie :bounce:

·
Registered
448 Posts
only half a day this week?
it's not enough. ;)

·
Registered
18,807 Posts
CMeyer said:
congrats Kim! :)
:) Hey i predicted this Final! And now, sorry for Kim, Amelie will win his 3rd Antwerp Final in a row!
:scratch: momo only won last year... :shrug:

·
Team WTAworld
15,941 Posts
Elena so many BPs and GPs wasted :eek:

1 - 20 of 73 Posts