Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think banning trolls is not possible so a better idea would be to have a list in a pined thread at the top so new users can add them easily to ignore list and so a real conversation is possible

I propose this thread to someone who has time to maintain it. Is there a way to pin this at the top?

There is a major issue though, one of the forum admins is actually posing as a Halep fan and trolling hard so I hope this stays up and someone can actually start this and we can contribute with names and the person designed for countenance can simply edit the top post after we all agree that a poster is actually a troll

What do you think?

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And here it is the first name,I won't name it but let someone else who already did:

@Rads101

You claim that @Haleptard is not a troll, but a real Simona fan. The problem is that through the years I NEVER saw a single original and positive idea from him about Simona, or about the tennis-related technical/tactical subjects, but I've read from him COUNTLESS TIMES echoing stupid, empty bashing comments originally invented by the most harmful trolls. And when he entered this thread, he did EXACTLY THE SAME, AGAIN. (That's why I immediately became so angry.)
If there's one guy that you can easily pinpoint it's him.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't even imagine the cognitive dissonance the brilliant posters Rads and Haleptard are currently going trough :grin2:

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I don't know about them but based on this thread I'd certainly nominate you for that supposed troll list.

Seriously could a mod just delete this thread. Or maybe the OP can have a bit of backbone and delete this himself, thanks.

If you don't agree with some people's opinions or the way they carry themselves here, just ignore them, or if you can't do that there's probably an ignore list you can put them on for you specifically. But from experience I can tell you that's not the best way to handle it, you just have to learn to actually ignore them.

But first of all be the change you want to see, be better yourself first, don't post crap like this, come on!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't know about them but based on this thread I'd certainly nominate you for that supposed troll list.

Seriously could a mod just delete this thread. Or maybe the OP can have a bit of backbone and delete this himself, thanks.

If you don't agree with some people's opinions or the way they carry themselves here, just ignore them, or if you can't do that there's probably an ignore list you can put them on for you specifically. But from experience I can tell you that's not the best way to handle it, you just have to learn to actually ignore them.

But first of all be the change you want to see, be better yourself first, don't post crap like this, come on!
m8 give it a rest. I simply called out some of the worst offenders on this forum. Calling Halep and her team names in a forum dedicated to Halep is not called "having an opinion" (and you can find plenty of these from the 2 trolls i named) it's called flaming the forum. Why do you think this forum is dead? It's because you can't have a discussion about the real Halep and about the real game Halep produces because of these trolls.

I couldn't care less because I gave up on this forum, so enjoy your stay here having 'discussions' with these trolls

·
7,430 Posts

Difficult for me, as it would be sort of a "conflict of interests" situation. I believe I speak for Haleptard as well when I say we feel unaffected by the attack, so then the sole purpose of the thread remains self-exposing :cool: which we are fine with.

So for me it's rather amusing (with a pinch of sad), but if other users feel notably bothered or offended by the thread, they can report it and then most likely another mod/admin will take action.

I can only hope volley will understand from the reactions that there's nothing wrong in diversity of opinions among Simo's fans, same as he can only hope I disappear. But in life we can't always get what we want. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts