Tennis Forum banner

1221 - 1240 of 1528 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Lena is wearing the Blue version of the new Yonex line...

:)

And Martic's outfit is also quite attractive ...

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
i don't like Lucie'dress... the cut is simple, which is good to me, but the colors :help: and Na's skirt was cute but the top is awful. I think I'll never understand Nike's tastes in their colors combo.
Caro still wearing this dres :bigcry: :bigcry::bigcry: why isn't she weaaring the flower skirt with a colour top?
my favourites so far : Sorana's outfit and the Lacoste blue dress :hearts:lena looks cute in her Yonex too

·
Keeper of Secrets
9,026 Posts
:lol: that is just wrong :tape: Red shorts would have been a nice contrast. Thank heaven Vee's boobs arn't any bigger or else there would have been a wardrobe malfunction :tape:. I personally like the red version more, but I don't think the straps are practical for tennis..

·
Registered
29,577 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Serena :hearts:

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
I love Serena's dress! (It does make her booty look huge, though). :lol:

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Rena seems to play with her real hair :drool:

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Bally is wearing the black version of Dementieva's Yonex dress.

·
Registered
22,033 Posts
Venus' dress is A M A Z I N G. :worship: Finally one of the WS has balls again in the outfit department. Serena, your older sister is more daring than you now. :eek:

·
Rena's Army
35,137 Posts
Venus' dress is A M A Z I N G. :worship: Finally one of the WS has balls again in the outfit department. Serena, your older sister is more daring than you now. :eek:

that's cause no one else has to wear her clothes :eek: serena's line sells to the public and other players wear it

1221 - 1240 of 1528 Posts