Tennis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
Hi, does anyone have the AO 2007 Finals in English commentary? Or Justine - Serena Miami 2007 finals in English commentary as well? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
I have tons of Serena matches on Video. If someone wants to throw in a brief explanation on how to upload, I could add tons of stuff.

·
Registered
695 Posts
There is a god!

Thank you so much:worship:

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have tons of Serena matches on Video. If someone wants to throw in a brief explanation on how to upload, I could add tons of stuff.
AWESOME! Will someone please tell them how to upload them!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Please upload them. You can upload them through megaupload.com or through torrents such as mininova.org, torrentspy.com, or thepiratebay.org. For megaupload, go the www.megaupload.com then select the files that you want to send. Then fill in the necessary infomation there that is being asked.

I hope that helps. We want to see your videos that you have there. Kindly upload them so tennis fans can upload them. Thank you very much.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does anyone have the video file of Serena's final against Davenport in the Australian Open 2005? Please upload it, thank you very much.

·
Registered
7,709 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Many thanks ree-and-ross and all the guys who posted their upload links here. Those videos make this site more enjoyable. Keep those videos coming.

41 - 60 of 93 Posts