1 - 20 of 302 Posts

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Awesome read! I just can't @ Legends quote regarding Lisa Raymond :tape:

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Great thread only got half way though. I need a break. I never realized though how rude Hingis was and also how vain Kournikova was.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
There have been many of these threads. Do we really need another?
The work put into this is outstanding. Also, those other threads you have to read through pages and pages of bs before you actually stumble upon a quote. This has it all listed upfront. Its perfect.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Lord and Legend :worship: They should partner up for a lot of things :lol:

·
She entered the press conference room, threw the bead into the crowd, and said with a giggle: "I have a nice present for you. One of Venus’ pearls."
– after the 1997 US Open Final

I CAN'T!!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Yeah no wonder V hates Legend... Martina threw endless amounts of hilarious shade her way, owned that ass in Slams, YEC, Tier Is, yet is friendly with her sister (who also owned her in big matches) :)

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
I didnt see it in there but there are two more that stuck out to be: Elena Dementieva after losing the 2008 Wimbledon SF against Venus. "Who do you think will win the final?" (Between Serena/Venus). " Well I'm sure it will be a family decision." And also Bartoli on Jankovic. "I always beat her." There was more to that one but I cant remember it all.

And lol at Safina's "I don't sign for Chinese." That was real ignorant.

·
Registered
13,125 Posts
Excellent thread :spit: Havent encountered so many of them in one place before.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
I didnt see it in there but there are two more that stuck out to be: Elena Dementieva after losing the 2008 Wimbledon SF against Venus. "Who do you think will win the final?" (Between Serena/Venus). " Well I'm sure it will be a family decision." And also Bartoli on Jankovic. "I always beat her." There was more to that one but I cant remember it all.

And lol at Safina's "I don't sign for Chinese." That was real ignorant.
I'm almost positive that Elena quote was Indian wells 2001....

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
I'm almost positive that Elena quote was Indian wells 2001....
I know for a fact she said it in 2008 cause I remember Venus being interviewed about it and she said. "Yeah I don't want to talk about her.":lol:

·
Registered
12,030 Posts
"Really, it's the first time, but not only with me, with everybody. So I don't understand. Maybe she doesn't feel good in this world, I don't know. . . . I mean, it's more her who has a problem than us." Anne-Gaelle Sidot about Stevenson accusing racism on the tour during Wimbledon 2000.

·
Witthöft stan
17,079 Posts
Never realized how so many people found Jelena to be a diva/mean :lol: :spit: Seriously Aravane, calling her a terrible person? :lol: :spit:

Too late tonight to start reading all of them, just scrolled through until I found a group of JJ ones. I'll have to read this tomorrow. Good work OP :yeah:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
Brilliant read :hearts: MY personal favorite was:

"Outside the court, I am not, however, equally impressed by her. I had booked a massage after the game clock 17.30, when I get there, my name is gone. Then Jelena without saying anything to me removed my name and wrote her own." – Sofia Arvidsson on Jelena Jankovic

LMAO :sobbing: :sobbing:

1 - 20 of 302 Posts