Tennis Forum banner
441 - 457 of 457 Posts

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
Clara messaged me that she's sorry she couldn't come to Gdynia but she might go next year, she's so sweet omg 😭😍 I still don't think she will play Charleston, but nice to see her on ELs and play regularly!

·
Registered
19,463 Posts
Clara messaged me that she's sorry she couldn't come to Gdynia but she might go next year, she's so sweet omg I still don't think she will play Charleston, but nice to see her on ELs and play regularly!
Good for you, nice of her to reply

She did an interview today but the host didn’t ask her about her ankle or specific schedule :confused : :confused:

French

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ouch i was expecting her to withdraw from both gdynia and charleston but not concord.

I hope her injurie is not too serious and that she managed at least one good run before the uso and the fall of her 2020 fo points.

Cause she needs more points to secure her spot in the top 100.

·
Registered
19,463 Posts
Ouch i was expecting her to withdraw from both gdynia and charleston but not concord.

I hope her injurie is not too serious and that she managed at least one good run before the uso and the fall of her 2020 fo points.

Cause she needs more points to secure her spot in the top 100.
I hope so too…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
It was a good week for Clara, even though her ankle might be more of an issue in the coming weeks... She should take the time to rest, and to play when she is fully recovered!

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
I think it's good to rest that ankle and practice, with a run in Lausanne she has secured US MDO place, so she doesn't have to rush. I think two events in Chicago back-to-back would be good preparation before USO.

·
Registered
15,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #451 ·
She's so humble and sweet :)

agree with you guys, better take her time and rest that ankle and prepare the best she can for the US Open.

Have confidence in herself and her capacities to enter top50 and even better...

Go go go Clara !;)(y)

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Are you sure? I didn't see her name on the list.
It would be good news, though, meaning she didn't withdraw from Concord because of her ankle.

·
Registered
19,463 Posts

·
Registered
15,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #457 ·
Hopefully she ll keep playing the way she showed in Lausanne,

-->going for her shots and making big damages with her FH and finding great angles

believe in herself (y)

441 - 457 of 457 Posts