Tennis Forum banner
401 - 420 of 457 Posts

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
So because of the rain, she's not playing tomorrow, they didn't finish R1 matches yet. I'm kind of nervous because I've got tickets for her next tournament in Gdynia. She's the only one, I really want to see, so I hope she won't withdraw 😭 🙏

·
Registered
15,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #404 ·
Clara twisted her knee at *1-2 after a lateral move on that AWFUL court n°2 due to RAIN

she looks very bothered, can not play her game at 100% and we can understand when we know her story with this wrist injury which make her lose 1 entire year

dosent want to risk another heavy injury AGAIN

this tournament is turning shit and if she decides to tank it I would understand perfectly !:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
OMG, I'm so done with this tournament.... go to Gdynia girl, we will have sun there the whole week. But seriously, I hope her knee is ok.... I have NO idea why they don't play indoors

·
Registered
15,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #406 ·
I wanted to ask you about the weather, thank God it's sunny there:giggle:

Clara was not happy at all especially with the sliding, not enjoying being there at all

I don't understand this neither, the wta not protecting the players making them play in such poor conditions making them risk injuries

Clara better preserve herself and refuse to take such risks. She will have more opportunities to play in the next weeks

she's playing 125K Charleston after Gdynia

·
Registered
15,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #407 ·
Clara being scheduled AGAIN in this awful court n°2, the only single match played there (the others are only doubles)

then will have to play vs Ferro/Parks...

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
So she managed to recover the set down and she is in QF! She is quite close from top 100 now :)

·
Registered
15,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #409 ·
so so proud of Clara there !she was down a break in each set 0-2 in set 2 and 0-3 in set 3 but she managed to fight and play good enough to make a terrific comeback !

now against Ferro, I hope she'll be able to get the win again

Allez Clara (y)

·
Registered
15,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #410 ·
Clara into SF def Fiona Ferro 7-5 6-2 :giggle: :giggle:

so so happy about Clara, she was a bit nervous in set 1, saved 1bp at *4-5 and then found a way to break for 6-5 to finally take it

loved how she used more her FH in her ROS, so Manny winners on this side

she looked so much more confident in set 2.

Caroline Garcia is next.

Allez Clara(y)

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I'm so glad, and she is so close from cracking top 100! Finally she will enter GS without WC.
Que la meilleure gagne demain!

·
Registered
15,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #413 ·
Clara into her 1st Wta Finale ! :D :D won 5-7 6-2 6-2

very tough match vs Caroline who truly wanted to win. Clara was up 5-4 and served for the 1st set but as the Champion she is, Caroline raised her game to break back and take it

she was playing very well and Clara was not, then she fought very hard at 0-2 in second set, she won that very long game, the momentum switched for her

then she twisted her ankle at 1-1 40-00 triple BP. Oh God I was praying she was ok. She's such a fighter, she keeps fighting for EVERY POINT despite this

hopefully she'll be ok for the finale tomorrow(y)

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
So because of the rain, she's not playing tomorrow, they didn't finish R1 matches yet. I'm kind of nervous because I've got tickets for her next tournament in Gdynia. She's the only one, I really want to see, so I hope she won't withdraw 😭 🙏
After her ankle twist today, I doubt you will get to see her 🙁

Reactions: améliemomo

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
After her ankle twist today, I doubt you will get to see her 🙁
I've been so stressed since yesterday, but she looked fine (?) in the 3rd, so I don't lose hope till the end 😭 Literally Zidansek and Burel are the only ones that I really want to see, and now they both might not play lmao Still, I'm so happy that she reached final. Hope her ankle is ok for tomorrow because it looked pretty bad when she twisted...

·
Registered
15,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #419 ·
Clara was so close

those ues with her FH cost her the win + what about this ankle ?
feel so sad cause she was playing so good in set 1.
i left at 5-2 and read that she had an opportunity to break at 5-5 in set 2
Still a very positive experience at wta level with an entry into top 100.

well done Claraâ€đŸ‘

·
Registered
19,463 Posts
Clara was so close

those ues with her FH cost her the win + what about this ankle ?
feel so sad cause she was playing so good in set 1.
i left at 5-2 and read that she had an opportunity to break at 5-5 in set 2
Still a very positive experience at wta level with an entry into top 100.

well done Clara
Break point at 5-5 in set 2: she missed a second serve return in the net .

She « shanked » a FH at 5-5 in the tiebreak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

401 - 420 of 457 Posts