Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTA administrators,

kiwifan has set a notion in progress that JollyRoger and I are the same poster. Some people have actually believed and are believing this assumption.

Could you please take steps to prove this assumption as false in order to clear my name.


Thank you!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,948 Posts
if it's worth anything...you're way too reasonable to be JollyRoger.

in fact, i think he's so unstable that even with a fake account to keep up, he wouldn't be able to resist lashing out at kiwifan.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,218 Posts
GBFH said:
if it's worth anything...you're way too reasonable to be JollyRoger.

in fact, i think he's so unstable that even with a fake account to keep up, he wouldn't be able to resist lashing out at kiwifan.
Or anyone else who positively deserved it.... like you!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,888 Posts
GBFH said:
if it's worth anything...you're way too reasonable to be JollyRoger.

in fact, i think he's so unstable that even with a fake account to keep up, he wouldn't be able to resist lashing out at kiwifan.
or me :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,218 Posts
Rothes said:
Well, its like this, Ste. Suissie. The gay and lesbian members can indeed defend themselves against your idiotic condemnations. But I just want them (and bigots like you) 2C @ least one straight person here expressing indignation @ an idiot who invokes God To Tell ppl That They're headed to Hell because of how that same (God?) made them. :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,888 Posts
JollyRoger said:
Well, its like this, Ste. Suissie. The gay and lesbian members can indeed defend themselves against your idiotic condemnations. But I just want them (and bigots like you) 2C @ least one straight person here expressing indignation @ an idiot who invokes God To Tell ppl That They're headed to Hell because of how that same (God?) made them. :)
You will realise no one cares JR :) If they were I would privately do something about it :) Not to feed your ego :cool:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
27,114 Posts
topspin said:
WTA administrators,

kiwifan has set a notion in progress that JollyRoger and I are the same poster. Some people have actually believed and are believing this assumption.

Could you please take steps to prove this assumption as false in order to clear my name.


Thank you!
I wouldn't take it too seriously. Those two are always at it :boxing:.

No one else really thinks you two are the same person.
 

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
Joined
·
6,694 Posts
Kart said:
I wouldn't take it too seriously. Those two are always at it :boxing:.

No one else really thinks you two are the same person.
...actually the wording of his denials are encouraging me to think they are... :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,218 Posts
Rothes said:
You will realise no one cares JR :) If they were I would privately do something about it :) Not to feed your ego :cool:
IC. Then it would be OK to say that blacks are "genetically less intelligent" for example, until one threw you into Lake Geneva? There's Also A perverse irony to your "so long as no one here objects" logic (though @ least Shane has, of course).

By your own theology, "God knows". So even if no Mere Mortal on this board did care if you considered they (other "children of God") 2B like swine just because of their orientation, "He" would still know. (And maybe send YOU to Hell as punishment one day). :devil:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,888 Posts
:yawn:
 
  • Like
Reactions: wtn_amanda

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,888 Posts
azza said:
Rothes and JR fighting? omg :eek: i thought you liked each other :hug:

Doesnt fighting someone Rothes make you go to Hell :scratch: :hehehe:
Him quoting me obsessivley and putting infinite amount of :p :p :p :D ;) :) :worship: :worship: in his posts doesn't mean that I like him, neither his play on words, try to be more civil :eek: except when he starts blubbering about Topics from the past which people really don't care about anymore, My adivce is for him to MOVE ON

So many people have said that to him he just can't take a hint that no one really cares or wants to care about his psychotic obsessivness for other peoples intentions and private values on the Internet, that he has to make into some huge huge huge matter which he basicially blows out of proportion when posters realise that it's really pathetic, as Steam said to him, he needs some fresh air, :cool:

My Advice Aaron, Don't get to close to the guy, only if you like been quoted in every single single single thread you go in with some pathetic responce which has some "word play"

Look in the Schnyder Forum, Hes drove people to insane, where even switz won't talk to him, hes made it unpopular and you wonder why theres only a few posters in there, each because they think hes some freak, drives us away with Rainer Hoffman Bull Crap, which again is just another investigation he obsesses on and finds the need to do it in every Patty thread,

even if it's a Cheering thread he has to discharge his pollution of Rainer this and Rainer That, seeming that all Patty's fans will care about it, and that Patty has to be related to Rainer in anyway Possible....No doubt it's just attention seeking and trying to get on our nerves.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,888 Posts
azza said:
Doesnt fighting someone Rothes make you go to Hell :scratch: :hehehe:
No. I think God's on my side in this case :eek: :D I am sure when JR comes knock knock knocking on Heavens Door, The Saints will beef up security :cool: :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kart & GFBH, thanks!

Kart, I wish that was true. kiwifan did a good job to convince DeuceDiva. I was puzzled as to why she started to act indifferent to me all of a sudden. She kept hinting at me being JR for some strange reason.

I can't believe because I joked with DeuceDiva a few times kiwifan would be that insecure and threatened that he would lie about JR and me being the same poster to her.

This episode reminds me of high school:

Boy likes Girl.
Girl hardly notices Boy.
Boy sees Girl conversating with other Boy.
Boy become jealous.
Boy lies about Boy to Girl.
Girl thanks Boy for being gentleman.
Boy is estatic.
Boy and Girl lives happy for ever and ever( until Girl finds Boy with another Girl).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Willow said:
...actually the wording of his denials are encouraging me to think they are... :lol:
Willow, my L x 2( Lovely Lady ), what on this molten sphere of celestial dust that we call Earth would materialized the formation of such an inconclusive deduction in the cerebral lobes section in the cranium of your human body?

Sir Fig Newton's LAMs ( Laws of Matter ) states two bodies can't occupy the same place at the same time.

Summarization: 2B or not 2B! That is the question!

;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,218 Posts
Rothes said:
Look in the Schnyder Forum, Hes drove people to insane, where even switz won't talk to him, hes made it unpopular and you wonder why theres only a few posters in there, each because they think hes some freak, drives us away with Rainer Hoffman Bull Crap, which again is just another investigation he obsesses on and finds the need to do it in every Patty thread,

even if it's a Cheering thread he has to discharge his pollution of Rainer this and Rainer That, seeming that all Patty's fans will care about it, and that Patty has to be related to Rainer in anyway Possible....No doubt it's just attention seeking and trying to get on our nerves.
This is your usual type distortion. A month ago, Sonja asked me to stop. I did, except for 2 posts. 1 was "Go, Lefty" with a ;) when Patty Played another "southpaw" in Jelena Kostanic. A pretty mild pun! The other Was When someone joined this past week as "Rainer Hoffman" the same misspelling of Hofmann that you always use, and I thus said "troll".

And re. the underlying subject Being Bullcrap, read the transcript from the Criminal Court in Frankfurt (Nov. 14th, 2002, Judge Eva-Marie Wagner presiding). I could also fill a long post just with The Things he did but got dismissed in exchange for the Deutsche Telekom related guilty plea.

And unrelated To The Criminal Charges, he fathered a daughter by his (still) Wife While already PP's boyfriend, and then denied it and stalled the legal system. It Thus Took Verena 2 years to Prove Paternity, and Collect Child support. Looking for Sinners? Start there!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,733 Posts
Protest Too Much ( you tend not to believe a person because they insist too strongly that
something is not true ... )

To "protest too much" is to insist so strongly about something not being true that people
begin to suspect maybe it is true. Example: "You do like that girl, don't you?" Answer: "No! I
don't! Not at all! Why do you think so?" Reply: "You protest too much." "Protest too much"
comes from Hamlet by William Shakespeare; the Queen speaking: "The lady doth protest too
much, methinks." (Note: people do not usually use the word "methinks" when they are
speaking English today.) To "protest too much" is to insist so passionately about something
not being true that people suspect the opposite of what you are saying. Example: "Do you
think he is telling the truth?" Answer: "I think he protests too much." :devil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,218 Posts
Kiwifool, the challenge Still Stands. (And Any Admin can verify that I have a static IP address, so its always the same). If That's Too confusing, there's a site called www.rif.org. :tape:
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top