Tennis Forum banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
All of your panic is centered around one thing: believing in a pedo-satantic agenda aimed at wrecking the economy to hurt Trump's inevitable reelection.
You still haven't explained what this word means. And "inevitable?" It might happen, but "inevitable" is a hell of a stretch.

Cases and illness are two entirely different things. Cases mean nothing, take positive tests mean nothing when there are no symptoms or illness. The numbers you see are a lie.
That is true.
They are overinflated.
No, they're not. The number of cases in many countries (such as your own) is so under-reported that it's frightening.

COVID is being listed as the cause of death regardless of true cause.
I'll actually agree with that - in a TINY proportion of cases, mainly where hospitals and medical staff have been so overwhelmed that they simply haven't had time to do a proper autopsy. Even that has a caveat - many such cases haven't had autopsies due to the simple fact that mortuary and medical staff have become infected when working on people who have died from Covid-19. Why should people who are in the frontline of the fight against the pandemic take that risk?

It's time to stop being a radicalized liberal. The days of you being a sheep are over. Start going down the rabbit hole and doing your own damn research instead of believing your television.
I pity someone like you who lives in such a closed society that they are forced to believe in nothing because they know or suspect that none of what they're told is the truth. As for doing my own research, you have no idea who I am, or what qualifications I hold. Maybe in 50 years' time, when you have as much life experience as me and the other older members of this forum, you might look back on this period and realise just how smugly ignorant you appear - but I won't hold my breath.

·
Banned
335 Posts
You still haven't explained what this word means. And "inevitable?" It might happen, but "inevitable" is a hell of a stretch.

That is true.

No, they're not. The number of cases in many countries (such as your own) is so under-reported that it's frightening.

I'll actually agree with that - in a TINY proportion of cases, mainly where hospitals and medical staff have been so overwhelmed that they simply haven't had time to do a proper autopsy. Even that has a caveat - many such cases haven't had autopsies due to the simple fact that mortuary and medical staff have become infected when working on people who have died from Covid-19. Why should people who are in the frontline of the fight against the pandemic take that risk?

I pity someone like you who lives in such a closed society that they are forced to believe in nothing because they know or suspect that none of what they're told is the truth. As for doing my own research, you have no idea who I am, or what qualifications I hold. Maybe in 50 years' time, when you have as much life experience as me and the other older members of this forum, you might look back on this period and realise just how smugly ignorant you appear - but I won't hold my breath.
Oh boy, another knee jerk keyboard warrior clicking away from the family computer. This fake pandemic started back on 27 March (CARES Act), it's amazing to me we still have COVID-nuts running around acting like the sky is falling. Enough. Grow some testicles.

Pedo-satantic: the global elites who control almost all of media, entertainment, and politics, who control a massive billion dollar annual underage child sex trafficking operation. They want you asleep which you are. They want you to enable them which you do. They are Luciferians who kidnap, torture, rape, eat and kill underage children for power, organ trade and adrenochrome. Don't forget: the young girls used as baby producers until they are no longer viable and are killed. This is who you support.

When you talk about living in a closed society you seem to protest too much. You speak from experience. You described yourself. Define projection. I don't need to know who you are. Trust me, anybody with more than a sliver of brain matter doesn't want to know who you are. Clue: I'm not the ignorant one.

"...hospitals and medical staff have been so overwhelmed that they simply haven't had time to do a proper autopsy....many such cases haven't had autopsies due to the simple fact that mortuary and medical staff have become infected when working on people who have died from Covid-19. Why should people who are in the frontline of the fight against the pandemic take that risk?"

That statement alone disqualified you from participating in adult conversations. Standard practice isn't being followed. Circa $13,000 for "positive" diagnosis, $39,000 for respirator services are awarded to medical facilities under Obamacare. It's money/politics over health and science. The New York Times even reported on the payouts. It's a financial conflict of interest.

To make shit up that hospitals are overburdened, therefore there's not enough time to properly autopsy, and volume of proper autopsies aren't attainable because of infections to medical staff strains credulity. If there's any industry equipped to handle this pathogen it's medical practitioners. African nurses wear simple masks to address Ebola. How much more safe are they dealing with a Wuhan bug that has a higher recovery rate.

I mean seriously, your argument - that's not how this works. That's not how any of this works. It's almost as if you're one fry short of a Happy Meal. It's excuses and lies to justify fraudulent diagnosis and boost fake diagnosis and death numbers. Cadavers can be stored. Changing industry standards and guidelines for diagnosing at the onset of SARS2 doesn't pass the giggle test. It only raises red flags. Flags everywhere.

The issue becomes you have no proof, no evidence to support your fear and panic. Especially when multiple hospitals in NY closed down because...wait for it..low numbers of patients. Stories all over social media from nurses being furloughed because...wait for it..not enough patients to justify work shifts/schedules. Many nurses in the U.S. (Midwest region) were given two options: layoff or furlough.

There's always the option to hire more autopsy medical staff to address dead patients that don't exist. There is no shortage of staff. Only a shortage of patients (dead ones too). For the 14th time, pay attention this time, there's a difference between unreliable positive diagnosis and illness with a China virus that has a 99.86% recovery rate (with near 40% deaths occuring in nursing homes). The issue becomes, who is truly dying from this Democrat plandemic?

·
Retired
5,896 Posts
Pedo-satantic: the global elites who control almost all of media, entertainment, and politics, who control a massive billion dollar annual underage child sex trafficking operation. They want you asleep which you are. They want you to enable them which you do. They are Luciferians who kidnap, torture, rape, eat and kill underage children for power, organ trade and adrenochrome. Don't forget: the young girls used as baby producers until they are no longer viable and are killed. This is who you support.

Clue: I'm not the ignorant one.
:LOL:
If you say so. You know, being a sheep is not only believing blindly the main stream media, it's also believing blindly whatever suits your own convictions. I do agree personal thinking is important of course, as long as it doesn't lead to believing in nonsenses. Reason is also important.

Beside that, you're talking about the USA here and there but you do realize that the pandemic has affected various countries worldwide with very different social and economic systems that simply don't work like the USA do. I get the point there could be somewhere some people/firms/organizations taking their part of benefits out of the situation. But this has nothing to do with the state of saturation of several hospitals all around the world facing serious cases of COVID in proportions that simply never happen with seasonal flu. Of course you will claim that physicians and nurses and all other hospital staff were lying when they told the media and their family or friends how exhausted and helpless they felt with all these deaths occuring every day because of the virus and the lack of treatment. You live in your own bubble then.

But indoctrinated as you are, of course you can't accept that. Of course everything that is established is a lie and everything that you just suspect is already the truth. Of course you have to come up with numbers you read the way you want them to look like to try to back up your claims (since the unproven recovery rate means nothing without relation to the infection rate, which is way higher for COVID than it is for seasonal flu).

Well, now your probably beloved President has changed his mind a bit about the pandemic for obvious electoral purpose, I hope you will at least try to wear a mask sometimes. It doesn't hurt anyone.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
WC to Clijsters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is it a surprise? :cool:

The presence of Clijsters by itself is more enough to make media neglect the certain absence of Halep and possible absence of Barty.

(But at this point I miss Shino so badly!)

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Oh boy, another knee jerk keyboard warrior clicking away from the family computer. ...
Thanks to whoever banned this child. It means I don't have to waste even more time rebutting every single one of his wacko ideas. It's as if he thinks that repeating his ravings from months or weeks ago (not the bit about the children being eaten - that's new!) time and again will somehow make it the truth.

And to @Jerem and others - thanks for the support.

·
Registered
85,861 Posts
Reactions: AnthonyK

·
Registered
939 Posts
For what is in reality essentially a practice tournament, that doesn't need to entice the top players with big prize money to participate, ATP have it right.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts