Tennis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
15,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
He hasn't approved it just yet. He said that teams can hold their training camps in New York, but most of them never did in the first place. New York's two NFL teams train in New Jersey and their two MLB teams train in Florida. Their NBA team trains an hour outside of NYC. It's also a different approval because all of those players are based in New York, while the US Open would involve bringing in players from about 50 different countries.
It has already been confirmed that pro athletes including their family and support staff can enter the US .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22,105 Posts
Everything I said is that I think having 2 more majors this year is possible
I dont know how things will continue, but it seems both USTA & FFT are still planning to have them
NBA already announced their comeback date
But I understand nothing is certain and I've said all along, no absolutes. We watch and see
You're just saying that now.

No you didn't.

·
Registered
24,167 Posts
Because it's a fake pandemic. With a 99% recovery rate. It is easily treatable with hydroxychloroquine - dispite the Luciferian press reporting otherwise. Pneumonia and traditional Influenza kill more. Drunk Driving kills more. The numbers you are looking at, CDC, WHO, are wrong. They are lying to you. They are over-infalted numbers. Medical practitioners receive $13,000 for positive diagnosed patients, $39,000 if respirator treament is administered - from the Government. That's a Financial Conflict of Interest. Everything is being labled COVID regardles of underlying symptom. You have zero concrete proof those diagnoses are verified. If you want your life to be governed by fear and panic have at it but, don't let it interfere with the life, liberty, and happiness of others who don't believe in this fake pandemic.
This is all bullshit and lies. You think Medicare and payer reimbursements in USA (which is a few weeks behind Europe even) have manufactured a crisis proactively in countries where they have state funded healthcare?? Let's see the receipts (they do not exist). How does anything you're speaking of explain what's gone on in Italy, Spain, France, UK, etc? Make some sense.

Also, I recommend looking into how many more people have died per day in

·
Art & Futures
20,461 Posts
Reactions: Shvedbarilescu

·
Banned
335 Posts
This is all bullshit and lies. You think Medicare and payer reimbursements in USA (which is a few weeks behind Europe even) have manufactured a crisis proactively in countries where they have state funded healthcare?? Let's see the receipts (they do not exist). How does anything you're speaking of explain what's gone on in Italy, Spain, France, UK, etc? Make some sense.

Also, I recommend looking into how many more people have died per day in
Not BS. Unless you have the horseblinders on and like to be controlled. All this is, is a plandemic. Period. The WHO and CDC as well as other reporting outlets are lying to you.

·
Registered
24,167 Posts
Not BS. Unless you have the horseblinders on and like to be controlled. All this is, is a plandemic. Period. The WHO and CDC as well as other reporting outlets are lying to you.

Citing the gateway pundit? Jesus, pull your head out of the sand. Look at the spikes in overall volume of deaths (month over month, year over year) that have occurred in Italy, Spain, GB, France, USA. Explain the thousands of coffins moved by 18-wheel semi trucks from NYC hospitals or Italy deploying military vehicles to transport the dead.

I asked you to prove what you're saving about perverse financial incentives for there to be more COVID-19+ patients, and you came back with 0 proof even in the USA where that information is readily available through CMS. It doesn't exist. Also, how would the USA altering a reimbursement rate affect the disease in European countries weeks before it came here? Is CMS paying them per case too? This makes absolutely ZERO sense.

·
Banned
335 Posts
Pejorative responses and sheep behavior. Thanks for your "contributions".

Google New York Times. They covered it.

"For less severe hospitalizations, we use the average Medicare payment for respiratory infections and inflammations with major comorbidities or complications in 2017, which was $13,297. For more severe hospitalizations, we use the average Medicare payment for a respiratory system diagnosis with ventilator support for greater than 96 hours, which was $40,218."

And I'll use any online creditable source of news I choose. It's your job to debunk it using stats and facts. What are you going to do about it, counter me PMSNBC drivel? Does anybody watch your sources of excrement?

Remove NY and California from the equation and what we are looking at are normal influenza numbers. This talk about thousands of body bags being transported out of NY via military ships, trains, planes - more fake news.

Now if we're talking about the untold number of children being rescued from deep underground military bases owned and operated from the Democrat deep state then that's another matter.

·
Banned
335 Posts
WHO is now backtracking, asymptomatic spread of beer virus is "very rare".

·
Banned
335 Posts
Strongest evidence yet of a cure found for beer virus.

·
Banned
335 Posts
Dr. Richard Cross, PhD -
"When it comes to the COVID-19 event, we have been experiencing a serious case of tunnel vision. As we focus on the day to day increase of COVID-19 things could look pretty grim, but as we take a step back and look at the comparative total mortality here in the US, things aren’t much worse than a bad seasonal flu, like that last seen in 2017-18. If you take the New York City region out of the mix, the rest of the country is cumulatively well within the expected mortality."

·
Banned
335 Posts
🤡 faboozadoo15,

I've just received third party, independent confirmation that 99% of your posts don't make sense.

·
Registered
15,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
CINCINNATI (July 15, 2020) – Further details regarding the staging of the 2020 Western & Southern Open at the USTA’s Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in New York City have been revealed in advance of the joint ATP Tour and WTA event that is scheduled to begin in five weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Dr. Richard Cross, PhD -
"When it comes to the COVID-19 event, we have been experiencing a serious case of tunnel vision. As we focus on the day to day increase of COVID-19 things could look pretty grim, but as we take a step back and look at the comparative total mortality here in the US, things aren’t much worse than a bad seasonal flu, like that last seen in 2017-18. If you take the New York City region out of the mix, the rest of the country is cumulatively well within the expected mortality."
I don't think that quote aged very well.

·
Banned
335 Posts
Because saying it didn't age well doesn't mean it's so. What are you defining as not aging well and substantiate that position

Point is, this plandemic by the deep state, via China, has a 99.96% recovery rate. 40% COVID-19 "deaths" are from senior care/assisted living.

Masks don't work, social distancing doesn't work. If the media and the pedo-satantic elites told you to take off your mask, you would. You're sheep.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Because saying it didn't age well doesn't mean it's so.
Enough of this blinkered bullshit. Just because YOU don't believe it doesn't mean it's so.
What are you defining as not aging well and substantiate that position.
Are you being deliberately dense? Record daily numbers of confirmed cases in over 30 states around your country immediately puts the lie to that quote. I have no idea how you can possibly spin that to being anything other than a complete disaster in health-care terms.
Point is, this plandemic by the deep state, via China, has a 99.96% recovery rate.
Complete and utter crap. There is not one reputable agency or authority that has made this claim - NOT ONE.

40% COVID-19 "deaths" are from senior care/assisted living.
Sure - in a lot of places. But not everywhere. And despite whatever your favourite Fox News or other extreme right-wing media outlet told you, just because those people had underlying health conditions doesn't necessarily mean that they were going to die. It's Covid-19 which has tipped the balance of their health into an area from which they could not recover.

Masks don't work, social distancing doesn't work.
Try coming to my country, where Covid-19 no longer exists in the community. Masks and social distancing worked just fine to help us eliminate the disease.

If the media and the pedo-satantic elites told you to take off your mask, you would. You're sheep.
We took off our masks weeks ago, when we eliminated the disease. It's a pity that the same will never be able to be said for your country.

And what the hell is "pedo-satantic?"

·
Banned
335 Posts
All of your panic is centered around one thing: believing in a pedo-satantic agenda aimed at wrecking the economy to hurt Trump's inevitable reelection.

Cases and illness are two entirely different things. Cases mean nothing, take positive tests mean nothing when there are no symptoms or illness. The numbers you see are a lie. They are overinflated. COVID is being listed as the cause of death regardless of true cause.

It's time to stop being a radicalized liberal. The days of you being a sheep are over. Start going down the rabbit hole and doing your own damn research instead of believing your television.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Also, Dr Cross is a psychologist - hardly an expert in epidemiology or medicine. Plus the source of article has its own agenda - calling it the 'China coronavirus' and check out the author's 'credentials' -
"Joe Hoft is the twin brother of TGP's founder, Jim Hoft. His posts have been retweeted by President Trump and have made the headlines at the Drudge Report. Joe worked as a corporate executive in Hong Kong and traveled the world for his work, which gives him a unique perspective of US and global current events. He has ten degrees or designations and is the author of three books. His new book: 'In God We Trust: Not in Lying Liberal Lunatics' is out now - please take a look and buy a copy". Not exactly what you'd call objective, quality journalism.

OP apparently 'did his own research' but used dodgy sources that fit his own personal narrative - not science or empirical evidence.

41 - 60 of 73 Posts