Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the score of the day it seems

·
Registered
707 Posts
Winners 31-1
H2H 5-0, sets 10-1
Pigeon status 100%

Pushatkina has to go away because what's the point of her so called super talented and smart tennis if she still is scared to play?

·
Premium Member
20,675 Posts
5-0 H2H.

Kasatkina with only 1 winner :spit: what a pushing. It didn't help, fortunately!

Reactions: ziggy2shus3

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
The first straightforward win for Maddie in awhile, Simona will be a tough out next for sure. I think she has a chance if she keeps it together?

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
I like Daria’s Game but she is just so spineless. How can you come into this match up, where you are effectively pigeon status, and play like you have anything to lose - she was like 1 ue 24 winners. Such an NID result.

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
One of the most NID matchups ever. Dashka needs to step down a level, play a couple of internationals or even challengers if necessary, in order to accumulate some points by the end of the season.

·
Registered
38,380 Posts
You'd think she would know how to cope with power better from watching so much men's tennis.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Madison is dominating pretty much every player in matches but nobody that much as Kasatkina.
Comical how Kasatkina never tries anything, totally content with just hitting balls back even though she is getting hammered. :help:

·
Registered
116,078 Posts
Keys has a chance to not be Halep's pigeon since she just won Wimbledon and scraped past Alexandrova. Now or never

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Keys has a chance to not be Halep's pigeon since she just won Wimbledon and scraped past Alexandrova. Now or never
Just looked and Halep is 8 sets in a row against Keys, but they haven't played since Singapore 2016. Could be a good match if Keys doesn't hit herself off of the court, which she might just against someone like Halep.

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
1 winner :sobbing:
Dasha is nice person, but her tennis is unwatchable.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Keys wasn't great, but as mentioned above she was measured. Kasatkina does enough to annoy Keys into playing scrappily, but not enough to do any real damage.

Kasatkina perplexes me, I find her game really odd. At heart she seems a defensive player but she can't really defend. I would classify her as a grinder, but they need to be able to play aggressively and defensively, and she seems to do neither well. Perhaps she doesn't know how she actually wants to play and gets stuck in the middle. Anyway, I'm curious to see how her career progresses.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
If Dasha would just go all the way and flat out moonball Keys, she'd have a better chance. Just don't send those constant mid-high balls to Keys. Yeah she will miss some, but she will hold all the keys to win the match.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts