Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Re: Cincinnati R1: Kontaveit def. (13) Kerber 7-6(7) 6-1

He was the worst decision..boring and not inspiring..complete useless
Agree but she has done nothing since his sacking, normally you see at least an initial improvement. Maybe she is finally done for good and Bianca broke her spirit at Indian Wells.

·
Registered
9,043 Posts
Agree but she has done nothing since his sacking, normally you see at least an initial improvement. Maybe she is finally done for good and Bianca broke her spirit at Indian Wells.
Could be the backlash and negative aura around her and her nasty attitude... especially talking shit about an 18 yr old on court.

·
Registered
88,392 Posts

·
Registered
22,598 Posts

So, Angie, I'm curious, how do Estonian breadsticks taste?

·
Registered
88,392 Posts

So, Angie, I'm curious, how do Estonian breadsticks taste?

She didn´t know..2nd set 6-2

·
Registered
19,113 Posts

Angie's game has completely collapsed since Eastbourne, where she played probably her best tennis this year. Incredible. She didn't even try in the second set, similarly to last week against Kasatkina from the moment it became competitive. Just bashes the ball without interest all over the court, with UFEs everywhere. Is she still trying to overcome her Wimbledon loss? She needs a wake-up call, and quickly. 2017 vibes all over again...
At least in 2017 there was a feasible excuse, but unfortunately for most of this year, Angie appears to not really care.
I don't even think it's about things becoming competitive; she fought through that first set. I think as soon as she lost it she realized that she doesn't actually care about the outcome of the match and stopped trying. I just don't think she's in the right mindset.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Angela is over, time to retire and join your fellow Polish Sister Hagatha Radwanska. Pushniacki is not too far behind Angela either.

·
Registered
7,886 Posts
Angela is over, time to retire and join your fellow Polish Sister Hagatha Radwanska. Pushniacki is not too far behind Angela either.
Shouldn't Sobbine be joining them?

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Shouldn't Sobbine be joining them?
It's only a matter of time before Sabine announces her retirement, there's no way she can play with a PR forever and I don't see her going down to the ITF level to salvage her ranking.

·
Registered
88,392 Posts
It's only a matter of time before Sabine announces her retirement, there's no way she can play with a PR forever and I don't see her going down to the ITF level to salvage her ranking.
Lisicki has no PR left. She got WC´s left and right....

21 - 40 of 59 Posts