Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,677 Posts
Vero :yeah: :D :bounce:

Hopefully it was a beatdown and not a tankjob :shrug: Strycova losing 6-2 6-1 to Peterson of all people, makes you wonder if they both know something we don't.

·
Registered
28,460 Posts
Vero :yeah: :D :bounce:

Hopefully it was a beatdown and not a tankjob :shrug: Strycova losing 6-2 6-1 to Peterson of all people, makes you wonder if they both know something we don't.
Why Strycova and Puig would tank :spit:
Both results make sense to me specially this one :shrug:

·
Registered
12,677 Posts
Why Strycova and Puig would tank :spit:
Both results make sense to me specially this one :shrug:
LL spots?

This makes sense, but the Strycova-Peterson result is WTF especially since Barbs beat Kaia yesterday. :shrug:

·
Registered
6,484 Posts
It's certaily a valid question, and I won't be surprised to see Barbora rocking up in the main draw, having preserved energy by potentially going through the motions here - I guess we'll find out one way or the other in the next couple of hours/days. If it's Halep who withdraws then someone could hit the jackpot.

·
Registered
10,146 Posts
It's certaily a valid question, and I won't be surprised to see Barbora rocking up in the main draw, having preserved energy by potentially going through the motions here - I guess we'll find out one way or the other in the next couple of hours/days. If it's Halep who withdraws then someone could hit the jackpot.
the thing is they are not suppposed to know they are LLs so how could she 'preserve' energy? I gotta say each time I make fun of conspiracy theorists on the subject promptly LLs who have won 4 games at best get in....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts