Tennis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
If she goes to Stanford just don't attend a frat party, get too drunk and pass out. Or she can find herself waking up behind a dumpster with her rapist only receiving 6 months jail time and can get out after 3 months with good behavior.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Bellis has yet to turn pro. She is ranked No. 203 in the world and plays a limited schedule on the ITF circuit, with the occasional WTA Tour event. When she's not on the road, Bellis usually stays at the USTA Training Center in Boca Raton, Fla.
This is the first time she's been home in Atherton for roughly five months

"I live literally 5 minutes away, so to be able to sleep in my own bed during the tournament and go home every single night is the best feeling of all time," Bellis said. "I love this tournament so much, it's my home tournament."
It could also be the place she calls home during her college career, just like WTA pros Nicole Gibbs and Carol Zhao, who will play doubles together Wednesday afternoon.

"I get my SAT scores back in a couple of days, so hopefully I'll be able to commit in the next week or so," said Bellis, who can sign her letter of intent in November, but any decision to step foot on The Farm to play college tennis will depend on the progress of her WTA ranking over the next year. "This is the only college I've been looking at for a while now, and I love it so much. I love the girls on the team, and the coaches, they're amazing."

Now Bellis waits for Thursday's second-round match against Vickery, as well as her SAT scores.
"My math is my strong suit," Bellis said. "So, I think, the reading was tough for me because there's just so many different passages and you have to remember every single word and every single one, basically. And I hadn't sat down to take a four-hour test in so long because I'm home-schooled, so basically when I take tests online they're usually only an hour maximum.

·
Registered
37,467 Posts
Jesus what an idiot, besides isn't she rich?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts