1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
Isn’t her mom a Politician? Certainly an “in” there. Is what it is what it is.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Pome again continues to be an entire embarrassment to the tennis world, even in retirement.

Reactions: opionic

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
still unclear to me how she became wn4 somehow? looks like an another tortellini story. at least she is not anti-vax :/

·
Registered
6,458 Posts
In Bulgaria currently a similar scandal is ongoing. In Blagoevgrad the local administration got vaccinated earlier that supposed. Their explanation was that once you open the bottle/box (I'm not sure how it is called), you need to use the whole dose or it is going to be spoiled. As the volunteers to get a vaccine for the day were over, there were some leftovers and they used them. I actually it sounds legit and people should look at it on a bit more practical side (considering she has a good explanation anyway, as of now I was not able to see any lol).

·
Registered
9,496 Posts
What is the priority list in their country? Heath workers, older people or the politicians first? So many people who don't want to be vaccinated, and yet when a celebrity does to encourage others and take hospital elevator photos she is criticised.

·
Registered
9,106 Posts

·
Registered
17,958 Posts
In Bulgaria currently a similar scandal is ongoing. In Blagoevgrad the local administration got vaccinated earlier that supposed. Their explanation was that once you open the bottle/box (I'm not sure how it is called), you need to use the whole dose or it is going to be spoiled. As the volunteers to get a vaccine for the day were over, there were some leftovers and they used them. I actually it sounds legit and people should look at it on a bit more practical side (considering she has a good explanation anyway, as of now I was not able to see any lol).
In Poland a dozen of celebrities and businessmen got vaccined before more important groups.

·
Registered
371 Posts
All that over-democratic shit... she's a queen

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
Why wouldn't she get the vaccine? She was a finalist of Madrid and Wuhan...

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
In the US the individual States control the rules of who gets the vaccine.
The politicians in some of the States made the rules so complex(NY) that many vaccines, nearly 30%, go unused and are thrown away.
Politicians in total control....this is why communism never works.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts