·
Registered
39,481 Posts
Smells like her final year on tour. With such rotten draws, too :/

Gesendet von meinem CLT-L29 mit Tapatalk

·
Registered
31,003 Posts
I don't see her coming back. Maybe for a few farewell tournaments.

Shame. She's always been dangrerous at slams.

Reactions: Saraya!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
She reached QF last year. She will drop in rankings

·
Registered
14,755 Posts
She has been playing subpar and apparently lacking in motivation (burnout?) almost since her YEC win. This may be the end, yes. And TF will react mostly with indifference.

Slightly off-topic - the photo on the OP is vintage Cibulkova. Only her would doll herself up like that for a photo in which she's supposedly getting medical treatment.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Well she does not have problem wearing fancy high heels and holding Hermes bags.

Tennis wise, I did not even know if she even trained at all that often this year!!

·
Registered
11,652 Posts
Wimby last year was probably her last slam chance.

Not been playing well but she got it together to make a run but the draw was too tough. Ostapenko was in form and kerber/serena were still in the draw.

·
Registered
14,755 Posts
Does she even have any fans?
She had some when she first broke through in 2007-2008 (back then it seemed like she would become an occasional upset artist), but over the last 8 years or so it seems nobody in TF cares about her one way or another. People laugh at her narcissistic photos and elevator selfies and that's pretty much it.

·
Banned
5,263 Posts
She had some when she first broke through in 2007-2008 (back then it seemed like she would become an occasional upset artist), but over the last 8 years or so it seems nobody in TF cares about her one way or another. People laugh at her narcissistic photos and elevator selfies and that's pretty much it.
I personally browse view her elevator threads as something like eurotrashy kitsch. I enjoy it, as an expat away from it she has a sparkle of no embarrassment and ego that other parts of the world lack. So no, not everyone laughs at it. It is nostalgia for me.

·
Registered
40,024 Posts
:sobbing:

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Slightly off-topic - the photo on the OP is vintage Cibulkova. Only her would doll herself up like that for a photo in which she's supposedly getting medical treatment.
You'd think she's announcing she's finally healthy and ready to compete or something, but no :lol:

·
Registered
8,803 Posts
Very sad for a legend like Cibu.

ps terrific dress for a visit to the doctor.

·
Registered
6,748 Posts
1 - 20 of 52 Posts