Votes: 48 70.6%
  • Beyonce Knowles "Deja Vu"

Votes: 20 29.4%
1 - 20 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
J-Baby said:
Now thats the type of shit that makes me mad as hell. you don't make no statment's like that about B.
I just did! :p Seriously, Beyonce needs to have a little change up in her music. Same craptastic stuff all the time.

·
Registered
23,292 Posts
aint no other man is one of the most annoyin songs ever played on the radio
never heard deja vu yet, so i voted for that one because it cant be as bad as anom

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
The real summer hit of 2006 will be "Maneater" by Nelly Furtado. Just wait until it hits radio and tv in the USA.

·
Banned
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If she sucked, she wouldn't have lead Destiny's Child to becoming the biggest selling girl group of all time. She wouldn't have won 9 Grammy's. She is the shit, don't hate bitch!

·
Banned
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dementrova said:
The real summer hit of 2006 will be "Maneater" by Nelly Furtado. Just wait until it hits radio and tv in the USA.
Now I know you have no taste in music, who the hell is Nelly Furtado! Please she'll be luckly to sell 3 million records! NEXT!

·
Registered
26,220 Posts
I may not like DeJa Vu but Ain't No Other Man is such a big pile of shit!!! It's so crap!!!!

·
Registered
26,220 Posts
J-Baby said:
Now I know you have no taste in music, who the hell is Nelly Furtado! Please she'll be luckly to sell 3 million records! NEXT!

A song produced by Timbaland, the greatest producer in the world!!! It's great music!!!!

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
J-Baby said:
If she sucked, she wouldn't have lead Destiny's Child to becoming the biggest selling girl group of all time. She wouldn't have won 9 Grammy's. She is the shit, don't hate bitch!
Don't even get me started on the Grammy's, they have absolutely no credibility with the dumbass choices they have made over the years. The only reason they are "the biggest selling girl group of all time" is because people with absolutely shit taste in music like yourself buy into all this crap. You're right she's the shit... a big ol' piece of shit.

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
J-Baby said:
You made yourself sound absolutely stupid with the comment above. You're the one who has no taste in music if you don't even know who Nelly Furtado is. Your comments really don't surprise me at all, I've read a few of your posts in other threads and you sure do come off as stupid and incompetent of thought.

·
Banned
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes and she was lame as hell on the Tonight show, Timberland has lost his damn mind with that whack ass shit! Cassie will have a bigger year than Nelly Furtado. Nobody can outperform Beyonce, no one has as much energy on stage as she does. She one of the few Whistle Blowers, along with Mariah, Whiney, Christina and others. Christina can't dance and her performances suck. Do I even have to say Mariah can't dance. Britney Spears could match Beyonce's energy on stage, but she really cant sing.

·
Banned
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The sad part is, we're arguing about Christina and Beyonce and I guarantee you that stank ass, ugly, nasty, spoiled, whore, slut, BITCH Paris Hilton's song will out do everyone elses. It's going to be a hit.

·
Registered
14,340 Posts
J-Baby said:
Yes and she was lame as hell on the Tonight show, Timberland has lost his damn mind with that whack ass shit! Cassie will have a bigger year than Nelly Furtado. Nobody can outperform Beyonce, no one has as much energy on stage as she does. She one of the few Whistle Blowers, along with Mariah, Whiney, Christina and others. Christina can't dance and her performances suck. Do I even have to say Mariah can't dance. Britney Spears could match Beyonce's energy on stage, but she really cant sing.
Since when does good dancing and lots and lots and lots and lots of energy = hit records?

Cassie will go the way of Ciara, Ashanti, Mario Winans, Ne-Yo etc, if she's even lucky. Nelly Furtado is back and the real deal.

·
Banned
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well very few people can sing a song such "Crazy in Love" that includes dancing, and can also perform and sing live, the national anthem of the United States, and Dangerously in Love. The famous solo musician in the world since Michael Jackson was Britney Spears, and she's none for her peformances more than her actual voice!

·
Banned
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
MH0861 said:
Since when does good dancing and lots and lots and lots and lots of energy = hit records?

Cassie will go the way of Ciara, Ashanti, Mario Winans, Ne-Yo etc, if she's even lucky. Nelly Furtado is back and the real deal.
Unlike Nelly, Ciara, Ashanti, Mario, Ne-Yo have had a number 1 song in the U.S! S

·
Registered
14,340 Posts
J-Baby said:
Unlike Nelly, Ciara, Ashanti, Mario, Ne-Yo have had a number 1 song in the U.S! S
And the hits keep on coming for Ashanti, Mario and Ne-Yo. :lol: U2 have never had a #1 single in the US either, but I bet they are a bunch of nobodies with no longetevity either, right?

I can't believe you are seriously arguing against Nelly Furtado. She's about to have a HUGE album - everyone I know loves "Promisicuous" and wants to buy her album. I can't wait to get her one day sales and projections on Wednesday for you. Instead of Christina and Beyonce, I think Nelly's singles will be ruling the airwaves and charts this summer.

1 - 20 of 176 Posts