Tennis Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was glancing through the papers this morning and I came upon the listings for local high school's upcoming reunions. It listed St. Thomas Aquinas class of 1973 on June 27th.

Didn't Chris graduate in spring 1973 from this high school in Ft. Lauderdale? If so, i wonder if she is going to go.

Even more importantly...should I go stalk her and have an autograph, photo op, and brand-new best friend chit-chat session with Chrissie?

Now, I graduated in 1985 so she is twelve years my senior, but I could pretend I was the Doogie Houser queen of St. Thomas. I am sure chris was never in class anyways, so how could she remember if there was a 6 year old child protegy running around the halls!?

Hmmm.

·
25,358 Posts
Not sure how to reply to this thread. Were you kicking back after a few martinis or margaritas? DO let us in on how it goes if you Doogie your way in there....

On a separate Chris Evert note I saw the funniest Evert item on e-bay a week or so back. It was a life-size cardboard advert of Chris promoting Lipton tea! I almost wanted to bid on it but I have no place to put it.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't worry Rollo, I am not that crazy...although I wish I was so I could crash the reunion. Haha! I am sure Chrissie won't be there.

The life sized cardboard Chrissie sounds like a dream/nightmare come true! How much did it go for?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts