Family Circle Cup
Family Circle Cup
(1) C-Y-P is simple and only takes a few minutes each week. The only you need to do is to choose one player from the draw. How many points you get from the tournament will depends on how many points your choosen player won on the WTA tournament. For example, if your player lose in the second round of the Australian Open, you will get 100 points for the list.
(2) One player can be chosen only once, so you can not choose a player who has already been chosen.
(3) For each event you must choose a new player.
(4) Bonus points: If you choose not seeded player you must predict how far into the draw will go your player (R2, R3,..., SF, Final, Title) and if you correctly predict your points will be doubled.
Example: If your choice for Australian Open is Bojana Jovanovski R3
- If Bojana lose in R2 you will receive 100 +0 =100 pts. (100 for R2 and 0 for wrong prediction)
- If Bojana lose in R3 you will receive 160 + 160 =320 pts.(160 for R3 and 160 for correct prediction)
- If Bojana lose in R4 you will receive 280 + 0 =280 pts.(280 for R4 and 0 for wrong prediction)
(5) If on the tournament from one group you choose a player who is seeded between #1 and #8 at next tournament from the same group you do not have right to choose a player who is seeded between #1 and #8.
Tournaments will be classified into 3 groups.
Group 1: Grand Slams
Group 2: Premier Mandatory and Premier 5
Group 3: Premier and International
(6) There will be two deadlines.
First deadline: Players commit to the tournament. First deadline is first Wednesday 8 pm CET (5 days) before the tournament starts. Players who commit after the first deadline will be placed at the bottom of entry list.
Second deadline: Players send their preference lists to tournament manager via PM. Players must send their preference lists before the start of the first singles match of the tournament, and this is the second deadline. Late entrie after second deadline is allowed but you can choose only those players who does not play that day, if there are available players.
(7) How to choose player. Players should send to tournament manager in PM a preference list of x (number) players, where is x position on entry list. Players can wait and send preference list after the main draw is released (but must do it before second deadline).
(8) Entry list will be made by ranking (rankings two weeks before the start of the tournament). Late Entries are ordered by entry order.
(9) If you want to change your preference list you can do that before the start of the first singles match of the tournament.
(10) Please make sure you write down the player's full name or surname, no nicknames please!
(11) Your best 16 results throughout the year will be counted for your ranking.
(12) You can play one tournament per week.
To play doubles you have to find a doubles partner and he need to confirm.
How and when to choose doubles team?
You can choose your team only after the main doubles draw is released by . If tournament manager did not post the draw, first person who choose team must post a draw and after that to choose team.
Example: Hakon come to choose team. The draw is not posted (by manager or other player), first he must post a draw and after after that to choose team. After him BepaMaria come to choose team, and she choose her team (no need to post the draw because it is posted by Hakon).
Both players must confirm which team they are choosing, otherwise someone else can choose that team.
Example: We have two teams Hakon/come on lena and BepaMaria/JustPetko. Hakon choose team. After him BepaMaria come and choose the same team. Then JustPetko comes and confirm their team. This means that Hakon and come on lena must choose other team.
You must choose your team before the start of the first doubles match of the tournament.
The rules, rankings, and more can be found here