Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
27,994 Posts
Well at least she’s just about picking up wins here and there when she could easily be doing a Bouchard but her fitness/game is still way below par

·
Registered
40,194 Posts
:yeah:

·
King
28,901 Posts
The year is basically over for Sloane, so the most she can do really is win a couple of matches to build a semblance of confidence to build into the off-season, work extremely hard on her fitness, and then arrive in Australia is much better condition than she has been all year.

When is she getting married? I'm guessing she won't be fully opted back into tennis until then.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Let's not forget when OP called Sloane the s-word for no apparent freaking reason besides being bitter that his precious Konigin lost.

Tasteless sad pathetic scrub.

·
Retired
6,484 Posts
Let's not forget when OP called Sloane the s-word for no apparent freaking reason besides being bitter that his precious mediocre Konigin lost.

Agree for the s-word which had really nothing to do here. Let's not insult the other player though, I'm not sure who you're targetting with your last words.

Any mod to remove the meaningless "Königin" from the title, please? This German word really doesn't make any sense with Linette except for the OP who has been trying to impose it for months in GM just because he's German himself. I mean, he's really the only human being on Earth calling her like that and he uses it in a certain way that it has become very convenient for some people to make fun of the player herself just because of this abusive "nickname".

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Agree for the s-word which had really nothing to do here. Let's not insult the other player though, I'm not sure who you're targetting with your last words.

Any mod to remove the meaningless "Königin" from the title, please? This German word really doesn't make any sense with Linette except for the OP who has been trying to impose it for months in GM just because he's German himself. I mean, he's really the only human being on Earth calling her like that and he uses it in a certain way that it has become very convenient for some people to make fun of the player herself just because of this abusive "nickname".
Definitely not Linette. :SNE:

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Let's not forget when OP called Sloane the s-word for no apparent freaking reason besides being bitter that his precious Konigin lost.

:lol: it was joke and i wrote that she's so sweet and nice person :hearts:

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

stay pressed

1 - 17 of 17 Posts