Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Players forum!!

Why do we have a players forum as we get still every 4 hours a new ridiculous Emma thread ?

I love oure sweetheart but her Stans makes you feel nauseous

·
Registered
117,208 Posts
If Raducani creates huge interest in UK and China she will be a very important player in WTA history
She speaks both languages and lets hope she inspires tv viewers and paying fans in both countries

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If Raducani creates huge interest in UK and China she will be a very important player in WTA history
She speaks both languages and lets hope she inspires tv viewers and paying fans in both countries
I think she is already a household name in China ha

·
Registered
117,208 Posts
But can Raducanu be popular in China? Sounds like yes based on that article
Li Na had huge audiences
As the first Chinese to win a Grand Slam, Li’s impressive win in Paris drew record-high tennis audiences in China with 116 million viewers watching the Women’s Final, based on media reports

·
Registered
36,751 Posts
Sweet Emma could be the first tennis billionaire !

·
63,929 Posts
"Tennis is a very popular sport"

If this is true, then how come we often see stands empty? 🤡

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Emma's a charming girl, but due to those Emma-ish trolls I'm about to develop an allergic reaction to this name.
Same here.

Reactions: ChrisR

·
Registered
8,802 Posts
This feels suspicious. Why is it so zoomed out that we do not know the source of this print?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I dont blame them. Emma has the potential to be a superstar. Sure, dont the aussies do the same with jo konta every time she does well at the aussie open?

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
That part with Xi thinking to honorary citizenship is a fabrication lol

rest is correct

potential is mega gigantic

1 - 20 of 24 Posts