Tennis Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Pdm1987 said:
Nothing short of amazing :eek:

Leave the :eek: for wednesday ;) VAMOS MAGUI!!!
What did I tell you, hey?!?! What did I tell you?!? :p ;)

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Jorn said:
Also a doubles win, how more can we expect? ;) Marion will be tough test...

Caz, have you decided for a singles win more? ;)

BTW, The match will start at 09:00 CET time, 15 local time.
I have indeed. The day the draw came out, I told Peter Magui and Vivi would win two matches and then play one another ... he told me I was going crazy and they would both lose in the first round! ;) I stand by my prediction; Magui and Vivi will win one more round! ;)

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
So Magüi will play in some minutes, it'll be difficult to play against a top 40 in good shape, but I always hope for the miracle ;)

¡¡VAMOS!!

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Dis she win?? YEAH!! ;) The only score I had seen was 4-4 in the first set, later I saw that the other match had started... ;)

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
I think that Magüi should focus on her singles career ;)

BTW, does this mean that she'll miss the qualies in Paris?. They start on Saturday, she plays on Friday, and if she loses (I hope not), I don't think she would have time to travel and got used to the time difference....

·
Banned
4,117 Posts
Go Magui, she is playing well here!

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Jorn said:
a win is a win, but sad for Marion....

Doubles loss for the No 1 seeds :eek: :sad:

Good Luck next round, shall we hope for Vivi vs Magui? ;)
Well, technically, having witnessed that match up live (Wimbledon 2002 1st round) I don't think we should wish it on the poor spectators, however, since we want good things to happen for Vivi too, I guess we shall hope for Vivi vs. Magui, regardless of how bad it may be! ;)

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
So Magüi will finally play Vivi. Of course I want Magüi to win, but at least if she loses it would be against a player that I also like ;)

¡¡VAMOS MAGÜI!! :):)

·
Registered
5,523 Posts
From BBC Sport

"Marion Bartoli and Jelena Dokic both retired injured from the second round of the Thailand Open on Wednesday.

Bartoli, who was seeded second, had to abandon her match against Magui Serna with severe abdominal pains and left the court in a wheelchair.
Bartoli had stormed to the first four games of the opening set against Serna before she was hit by stomach trouble.

The Spaniard pulled the score back to 4-3 and went on to win the set 6-4 as the French woman received ice and massage treatment on court before retiring."

:eek:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
So, Magui vs. Vivi, as I predicted. Hmmm, hard to predict what the result will be, bearing in mind Magui's current form. May the best player win and go on the make the final! Vamos! :D ;)

21 - 38 of 38 Posts