Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This tournament's qualifying starts on Friday, and Magüi must play it (unless some withdraw), so I wanted to start a cheering thread before it's too late ;).

I hope that Magüi can win at least a couple of matches in the qualifying (please, no Tina again ;).

¡¡VAMOS!!

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Well, 'onwards and upwards' as the saying goes! Let's hope this week will be better for Magui. The qualifying for these tournaments is always so tough though.

Buena suerte Magui!! Vamos! :bounce:

:topic: I finally have unlimited broadband access from my room here at Exeter uni., so I can post more frequently again now!! :D

·
Registered
5,523 Posts
Good luck Magui :)

Let's hope that this week will be better than last ;) Well, it can't be much worse.

At least now I have a fully operational PC & Internet :D :D :D No need for the Prozac ;)

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
So, Magui plays Anna-Lena Gronefeld in the 1st round of qualifying and yet again is in Tina's section!!! :rolleyes:

Well, I'm never really sure what to expect from Magui from one week to the next, but she definately can make it to the main draw if she plays well enough. Best of luck to her!

Don't for get to vote for Magui everyone: www.sanexheros.net/us

Pdm1987 said:
At least now I have a fully operational PC & Internet :D :D :D
Glad to hear your internet and PC are fully functional again! No more filling in your time with French homework! ;)

Pdm1987 said:
No need for the Prozac ;)
Aaaaah, you say that now....... ;) :p

·
Registered
5,523 Posts
Good News my friends :D

Serna def Grönefeld 6-4 6-3

:bounce: A good result for Magui :bigclap:

No :banghead: yet!

Good Luck in the next round :)

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Yep! :D Next up Kleinova. Suerte Magui! :D

·
Registered
5,523 Posts
Current Race to the Chase

15 MEGHANN SHAUGHNESSY 1294.00 21
16 CONCHITA MARTINEZ 1288.00 19
17 FRANCESCA SCHIAVONE 1271.00 22
18 ANNA PISTOLESI 1240.00 20
19 DANIELA HANTUCHOVA 1231.00 20
20 MAGUI SERNA 1201.00 24 :)
21 AMANDA COETZER 1140.00 18
22 SILVIA FARINA ELIA 1107.00 23
23 NATHALIE DECHY 1097.00 19
24 ELENI DANIILIDOU 1091.00 23
25 LINA KRASNOROUTSKAYA 1060.00 19

If Magui continues like this she should end the season at Number 20 ;)

Of course I'm just speculating!

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Well done Magui!! :D Let's hope for a win in the next round!! Vamos Magui!! :D

·
Registered
5,523 Posts
Magui has won the 1st set against Pisnik 7-6(5) despite having 4 set points against her :D :eek:

Come on Magui win the next set with ease ;)

·
Registered
5,523 Posts
So Magui actually lost the 1st set 7-6 :fiery: :rolleyes: but is up 3-0 in the 2nd. I don't trust the scoreboard anymore!!!

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
:rolleyes: :banghead: :crying2:

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jorn will be happy, that's what I call a 'useful' defeat for him ;)

Tina, Tina, it's weird what this two have been doing this year, first Magüi defeats Tina twice in a row and now Tina defeats Magüi twice in a row....hopefully Magüi is in the main draw in spite of this defeat, now I'm waiting for her rival, and I'm afraid no rival for Q/LL is easy....

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Magüi and Alicia won in doubles, although it was much closer than expected...I had to leave with 6-2, and thought, well, ewasy match today ;). And later I saw they had won 7-6 in the third!

BTW, Magüi-Sugiyama in main draw. Good luck to Magüi!! (although it will be really really tough)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts