Tennis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
5,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the results are being a little bit disappointing lately, but I always have the hope that we'll have some good results soon (or at least I hope so).

So, hoping the good results start in Toronto and more people write here :p,

¡¡VAMOS MAGÜI!!
:):):)

· Registered
5,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jorn, they have already played each other (but I don't like that they have to play each other, lol). Magüi won last meeting, but Tina won the first one in qualies some years ago. I hope that Magüi can win this time, sorry! ;)

¡¡VAMOS!! ;)

· Registered
5,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Yeah, I also prefer a right handed for Magüi, although I think it'll be tough, I have just seen Magüi defeated her 3 years ago by 7-5, 7-6, so it won't be easy at all ;).

A win would be great, but please, no :banghead: if she loses!. Caz, you're gonna hurt yourself one day :p

· Registered
5,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Don't worry, Magüi was about to skip this tournament and won two matches, so it's not that bad, but if I was dissapointed after Magüi's defeat, I was more disappointed when I found out that her rival wouldn't be Kim, so what a misses chance....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.