Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the results are being a little bit disappointing lately, but I always have the hope that we'll have some good results soon (or at least I hope so).

So, hoping the good results start in Toronto and more people write here :p,

¡¡VAMOS MAGÜI!!
:):):)

·
Good Luck Caro in 2019!
192,350 Posts
Vamos Magüi!! :):)

Hope you get a nice easy draw!!

btw, I have some problems, thats why I don't wrote much last week.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Best of luck to Magüi this week! Let's pray she gets a nicer draw, (not that the Tennis Gods appear to be listening to me much lately - if they were Vivi would have got to #1 in dubs by now :sad: - but still.....I'm not bitter!! :p ), and manages to pull out a few wins here.

Vamos Magüi!! :bounce:

·
Good Luck Caro in 2019!
192,350 Posts
Tina vs Magüi :sad: :sad: ;)

Now I can't write much ;) May the best player win...is that a first meeting? I can't remember them playing.

·
Registered
5,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jorn, they have already played each other (but I don't like that they have to play each other, lol). Magüi won last meeting, but Tina won the first one in qualies some years ago. I hope that Magüi can win this time, sorry! ;)

¡¡VAMOS!! ;)

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Yes, please win Magui!! All the :banghead: I've been doing these past few weeks is starting to hurt - please don't make me do it again!! ;) :p :D

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Gracias, Magui!!! :worship: :worship: No need to :banghead: after all today!! ;) Best of luck in the next round against Srebotnik or Loit. Definately a match Magui can win!

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
Magui will play Srebotnik for a place in the Quarter Finals :) I think she is right-handed, which is better than playing left handed Loit ;)

You can do it Magui, if you can beat Maleeva & Pisnik then you should do, but I won't hold my breath ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.