Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I think it’s time to start a thread ;). Just wishing good luck to Magüi for the second GS of the year, let’s hope that she has a nice draw (we have to wait till Friday to know it and still hoping that a top32 withdraws and Magüi can be seeded ;)). Hopefully I’ll be in Paris and will be able to watch some Magüi’s matches live.

¡¡VAMOS MAGÜI!!

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Yes, Vamos Magüi!! :bounce: I'm also hoping for a good draw! I can't wait to get to Paris on Sunday!! :D

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Magüi is giving me much work for my site lately :p, here more words: http://www.geocities.com/maguiserna/words23.html

I can't wait to see the draw, and I can't wait to Sunday. But Caz, do you know there's strike in France on Sunday??. I hope we have no problems with the plane and we can travel to Paris that day.....

I would make a list with the players I want Magüi to avoid in the first round, but it would be too long, so I won't make it ;)

*MS hoping for a decent draw*

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
Good luck Magüi!!! :D :D

MS,disfruta en Paris!! :D

·
Registered
5,523 Posts
9-Daniela Hantuchova (Slovakia) v Alina Jidkova (Russia)
Ashley Harkleroad (U.S.) v Saori Obata (Japan)
Qualifier v Magui Serna (Spain) :D
Camille Pin (France) v 23-Anna Pistolesi (Israel)

29-Elena Likhovtseva (Russia) v Emilie Loit (France)
Tamarine Tanasugarn (Thailand) v Fabiola Zuluaga (Colombia)
Lina Krasnoroutskaya (Russia) v Jill Craybas (U.S.)
Virginie Razzano (France) v 5-Amelie Mauresmo (France)

Good Luck Magui!

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Good luck Magui! (Damn, I can't get the dots on the u on this keyboard at college!! lol! ;) )

MS, yes, I hope we don't have any problems with our flights on Sunday! What time will you arrive in Paris? If all goes well, we should arrive at 7:15am. I'm hoping with the flight ebing so early in the morning, it won't be a problem. I guess we'll just have to wait and see!!

·
Good Luck Caro in 2019!
182,642 Posts
Her draw could have been worse, but a qualifier don't have to be easy, as she have already won 3 matches, and Pistolesi in the second rd, won't be easy. But..

Vamos Magüi!!

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
VAMOS MAGUI! :)

Just don't draw Tatiana Perebiynis in the first round. ;)

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Yeah, a qualifier can be tough, we just have to wait to know who her rival is (but I'm happy that magçui doesn't have to play on centre Court, coz I don't have tickets for that court! ;)). BTW, I'm happy coz I just had the confirmation from work that I can fly to Paris and without the need of coming back in the middle of next week as supposed (hope they don't change their mind!).
Caz, I arrive on 10.30 h or so. It's the first flight from my city. If we don't have trouble with the flight and strike, we'll go to the hotel and later to the stadium to see some exhibition matches. So see you there!.

I don't think i'll be able to post here these days, so do for me and let's hope that Magüi has a nice week!

BTW, what happens with Magüi's draw if for example Seles withdraws before the tournament starts?

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
Vamos canaria :)!!!!

·
Registered
5,523 Posts
Magui beat Pistolesi 6-4 3-6 6-6 :bounce: and will now play Ashley Harkleroad who beat 9th seed Daniela Hantuchova 7-6 4-6 9-7, for a place in round 4!

Good Luck Magui, You can do it :D

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
Bien Hecho Magüi!! :D :D ;)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Congratulation for the win over Pistolesi!! :)

Ehmmm... let me show you my pic about the final in the Budapest open :) She played well :)
Not too good pic, but..... :)

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
vaya pintas, mawi :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

que jodia!! es un retakillo :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts