Tennis Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Hey... i was gonna make a cheering thread for Angie.. but it's here already... ;)

All the best Angie... go further than last year...!!

:bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
can she break her title as "Mss Second Round" ?..... I doubt it...

but...............C'MON ANGIE BREAK IT!!!!!! :fiery: :fiery:

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,292 Posts
Good Luck G!!

Frankly speakingI was very disappointsed with the Rome & Madrid Results, and now I would be glad if she could pass first round :eek:

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Good Luck G...:)

Never give up. Though you were not lucky in Rome and Madrid for single, I still believe you will do it in RG. At least second round baby ...

for Wynne, keep your spirit girl !!!
U have to pass the MD.

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Go Angie!!!

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
It is Angie's choice!

ntohir...I heard that Angie was supposed to partner with Maria in Madrid this week but since Maria could not make into MD's singles plus Maria had to leave for Paris since she had to play in qualifying round! Therefore, Angie partnered with Rita then. Meanwhile, I am sure - Angie has committed to be with Maria again in RG/FO since until now, they have played together in 4 tournaments! On the other hand, experienced player such Rita has committed also to another player in RG/FO. That's all! It is understandable! It is common practice in professional tennis! :wavey:

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
takadanobaba said:
ntohir...I heard that Angie was supposed to partner with Maria in Madrid this week but since Maria could not make into MD's singles plus Maria had to leave for Paris since she had to play in qualifying round! Therefore, Angie partnered with Rita then. Meanwhile, I am sure - Angie has committed to be with Maria again in RG/FO since until now, they have played together in 4 tournaments! On the other hand, experienced player such Rita has committed also to another player in RG/FO. That's all! It is understandable! It is common practice in professional tennis! :wavey:
yeah, it's so sad for Maria if Angie dump her lol.... :sad:

·
Registered
15,448 Posts
GO ange!get past the first round and try to give serena a workout!

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Curious to see Angie-MGM match.
It must be a tough match for both player.

I hope Angie can play well and take this match..

Come on G... :bounce: :bounce: :angel: :bounce: :bounce:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts