Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I think she has a dream draw.....Finally she deserve a break ....go Amelie...lets start winning at home in 2005...

ALLEZ Amelie:kiss:

Reactions: "Topaz" and Oizo

·
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tomorrow is the big day....Allezzzz Amelie....but I hope we see a good game

Reactions: VeeDaQueen

·
Registered
148 Posts
Amelie!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful Amelie!!!!!!!!!!!! You are adorable your game is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please know it and be yourself!!!!!!!!!!!

·
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
amelies_girl said:
omg so its on now!! why did i not know about this lol
wats going on im sooo confuzzeld
No offense mate but can you get confused over one thread please because it is not fair for amelie's fans to have to read the confused B--- over every thread on her forum.....This is a thread to cheer Amelie for this tournament.

·
Registered
21,464 Posts
with yannick noah's help, she'll win roland garros this year!

·
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well after studying the Draw again ... I dont think Amelie has an easy Draw at all....Mary Pierce is a great player and a finalist here only last year....If she passes that hurdle she might face Jankovic who she found very annoying in Linz's semis last year and obviously has a good indoor record....then maybe Petrova or dechy who is in a very impressive form since the Fed cup finals last year.....so after all it is not such an easy draw....

·
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
chaotic said:
with yannick noah's help, she'll win roland garros this year!
Where did you get this info from....I dont think she has any intention of leaving Corteau....I saw Yannick watching her at last year's RG quarter final against Dementieva....

·
Registered
148 Posts
She said this in her interview. The idea of her presence in Amelie 's life is great. Couse its Yannick's foult that Amelie is in tennis now.:) ;) :D

·
Banned
3,920 Posts
LostGlory said:
Where did you get this info from....I dont think she has any intention of leaving Corteau....I saw Yannick watching her at last year's RG quarter final against Dementieva....
Yannick is added to the team to work with Amélie.

·
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
stenen said:
Yannick is added to the team to work with Amélie.

You still haven't answered my question......

·
Banned
3,920 Posts
LostGlory said:
No offense mate but can you get confused over one thread please because it is not fair for amelie's fans to have to read the confused B--- over every thread on her forum.....This is a thread to cheer Amelie for this tournament.
Go easy on amelies_girl because your post could be one reason for her confusion. You posted this yesterday (Tuesday); "Tomorrow is the big day....Allezzzz Amelie....but I hope we see a good game" when Amélie is playing first tomorrow, Thursday. ;) :lol:

·
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
stenen said:
Go easy on amelies_girl because your post could be one reason for her confusion. You posted this yesterday (Tuesday); "Tomorrow is the big day....Allezzzz Amelie....but I hope we see a good game" when Amélie is playing first tomorrow, Thursday. ;) :lol:
Oh well you always find a way .... That is all I'm going to say.....

·
Registered
21,464 Posts
LostGlory said:
I never said anything about momo leaving corteau

Reactions: stenen

·
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Stenen Do you know if Eurosports is putting Ameli's and Mary game life?

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.