Allez Amelie

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
:woohoo: Allez :woohoo:

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
Best of Luck to Ami! Defend that title and keep the winning streak alive!!!

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Allez Amelie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rocker2:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One down, 3 more to go ........ Allez Amelie......

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Allez !!!!!!! :yeah:

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
So close momo..

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
Good win yday, wasn't a great performance, good luck 2day ame :)

·
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
And she goes all the wayyyy Allez Ame.......

Did u guys see her ex in the audiance....and the commentators were saying something..........I think I also saw her present gf I recognised her from her nose.....lol

·
Registered
1,811 Posts

AP Photo/Yves Logghe

Simply perfect

AP Photo/Yves Logghe

AP Photo/Yves Logghe

Simply beautiful
Great match. Brava Amélie

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
LostGlory said:
And she goes all the wayyyy Allez Ame.......

Did u guys see her ex in the audiance....and the commentators were saying something..........I think I also saw her present gf I recognised her from her nose.....lol
I saw her present gf (I guess) but have not seen her ex, I'm not sure if I know how she looks anyway :)

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
congrats Ame :kiss: :kiss: :worship: :bowdown: :clap2: :bigclap: :yeah: :hatoff: :rocker: :banana: :banana:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Well done Amelie! :banana: This is outstanding - truely magnificent! I don't even know what to say anymore....I'm speechless. Something has changed inside her since she won the AO, I mean, I knew something would change after she won her first Slam, but this is more than I could ever have hoped for! Allez Amelie - you deserve every second of this!

ES2 kept showing a girl wearing an orange sweater..I'm assuming this was someone? :confused:

·
Registered
663 Posts
it was a fantastic match, she beat Kim fair and square, ihope this finally silences the doubters

·
11,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
forever_rafter said:
I saw her present gf (I guess) but have not seen her ex, I'm not sure if I know how she looks anyway :)
Yes the funny part they put them both real close at the time of her win.....her Present GF had a haircut and still needs a nose job :haha: and her ex was sitting next to the cute Brunette with an orange pullover....she was wearing i think a cream pullover on her shoulders.....

1 - 20 of 49 Posts