Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'd dread to think how BIG justine's head will be if she wins...
KimKIMkimKIM.. go kim
take the title, take that smug face off JUSTINE.
go KIM

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
GO KIM!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Reactions: kell

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Good luck Kim!!!!!!!!!! You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Komaan Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
15,624 Posts
:bounce: :bounce: Good Luck Kim!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

Come On!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
OMG I'm already nervous and it's still Thursday!! I want Kim to be the first Belgian to win a major, but it's going to be very tough. Not only is Justine playing good tennis, but she is going to be ultra-confident since she beat Kim a few weeks ago and now is coming off a win over Serena.

I just hope Kim recognizes that she had match points on Justine a few weeks ago and thus has a real shot at beating her on Saturday.

Get it, Kim!!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
8,263 Posts
LOL suddenly some williams fans become Kim's fan how things can change within a couple of days ;) it was not long since some of these new kim fans was maoning about Kim 's easy draw LOL

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i'm not particularly a williams fans..
I'm a seles fan, but since she's not in the final, I want KIM to win.. I dread to think what'll happen if JUstine won.

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
YAY!!! Kimmie!!! Take home the slam!

Kim has proven her consistency and skills and this is HER HOUR! In 2001 is was the finals. In 2003, let's take it one step further!!! :)

·
Registered
601 Posts
Go Kim! Justine, you rock, but step aside dear, you'll have your turn later ;)

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
It should be a good match, at least I hope it is. Kim will be fresher but she has had such an easy draw that it might be tougher for her. Justine will have the confidence from beating the #1 but sometimes there is a letdown after beating the #1 player. Anyway, go Kimmy! Win that title you should have won in 2001. ;)

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
I've been a Kim fan since about last year. She's my #3, after the Willies. I think Justine's comments after the match more so than Serena losing is causing a lot of people to hop on the bandwagon... but I guess it's only wrong to bandwagon hop when a Williams loses... *writes that down in her wtaworld rulebook*

anyhoo, I just want Kimmy to remember FO '01 and wax Justy's ass like a fresh from the factory Bentley. She was two points away... two... her frequent choking has bugged me... but I believe she has the belief in herself. She'll want to give herself a nice birthday present. ALLEZ Kim!

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
selesfan said:
It should be a good match, at least I hope it is. Kim will be fresher but she has had such an easy draw that it might be tougher for her. Justine will have the confidence from beating the #1 but sometimes there is a letdown after beating the #1 player. Anyway, go Kimmy! Win that title you should have won in 2001. ;)
I agree Selesfan!!! I am hoping Kimmie will step up and take the title. That 2001 third set was SO nerve-racking. Thank goodness Kim has no memory of it whatsoever!!! She'll have a fresh look.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts