Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK Done, more than 100 pics are in there.. enjoy!

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Cool. I went to your link earlier today and there were no pictures, but they are all there now. Apparently you and I were taking pictures at some of the same matches (Widjaja for example). I remember seeing quite a few people with small digital cameras. What type of camera were you using? What is the megapixel resolution? Impressive how you were able to get your picture taken with so many players.

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Shooter said:
Cool. I went to your link earlier today and there were no pictures, but they are all there now. Apparently you and I were taking pictures at some of the same matches (Widjaja for example). I remember seeing quite a few people with small digital cameras. What type of camera were you using? What is the megapixel resolution? Impressive how you were able to get your picture taken with so many players.

I'm using the sony dsc-p9, 4.0 megapixel. About my pics with the players, i still have some more with Tu, Obata, Schett, Krasnoroutskaya, Asagoe, Granville and Martinez, but they are not with digi cam, so i'm too lazy too scan them.

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
It doesnt seem to be loading either.

·
Banned
821 Posts
me either.......

·
Plainclothes Division
6,350 Posts
Hey, guys, I think I figured out the problem. As I speculated in the similar thread in the Acura forum, I think you have to be logged in with your Yahoo ID to access the photos. When I went there yesterday as "Guest", I couldn't access them. Today, I had logged in to my Yahoo Groups before coming here, and was able to view the photos. Try it and see if it works.

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
im not logged in to yahoo and i can still see them

thanks, they're great :D

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Nice photos

·
Premium Member
182,035 Posts