Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
13,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sabine. :eek: The girl is obviously playing out of her skin. Serving was unbelievable, and for such a great returner, Marion only had 3 BPs for the entire match.

Marion. :hug: You've exceeded my expectations so this tournament and got 3 wins from it so im happy, considering its clay. Plus i didnt look forward to you possibly going out there to face Wozniacki tomorrow. :unsure: But 2 DFs in the last game. :tape:

Unless Sabine has a terrible case of nerves tomorrow, i expect her to win based on form and performances. :speakles: If only she would play this amazing all the time.

·
Registered
11,506 Posts
thrilled about this. Sabine is finally putting her talent and mind together. After she upset Venus, I wanted to see her reach the final. Well done :bigclap: Hopefully she can continue this form for the rest of the year :yeah:

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!?!?!?

This should be an interesting Final :)

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
WOW!!! it seems it's gonna be a interesting match between Wozniacki and Lisicki, but of course I'm going to be on Caroline's side....

I wanna see more new faces in the top, so this 2 seems promising :bounce:

·
Banned
9,786 Posts
Bravo, Sabine!

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Wow :eek: She seems to have gained tons of confidence from her win against Venus.

·
Martina&Roger <3
7,823 Posts
Marion :sad: :hug:
Sabine :eek:

·
Registered
17,150 Posts
Poor Marion didn't stand a chance. Sabine played better in every department. She was amazing. Well done Sabine. :D

Nice tournament Marion :hug::awww:

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
I expected this. Still a good week for Marion :hug:
Good luck in the final, Sabine :hearts:

·
Registered
12,376 Posts
Marion:sad:! I was hoping she'd make the final:(!

Congrats to Sabine though.

·
Registered
9,139 Posts
Sabine :yeah: :eek:

I saw the match in the stream, she played sooo well :)

good luck in the final :)

·
Banned
48,006 Posts
TOTAL DESTRUCTION SHE BOMSHELL OUT 33 WINNERS :tape: to Marions 5

1 - 20 of 77 Posts