Registered
11,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interesting match from both.
Only 17 #CallMeCoco Davis doable in 3

·
Registered
7,105 Posts
Solid win for Coco. The last 2 sets were quite weird lol. Samsonova thought she had to hit all the balls out in the second set, and the third set was a break fest.

Lauren is going to be quite the challenge for Coco.

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
Brat Hypeuff complained through match a lot. Anyway, sad result with actual talented one losing .

·
Registered
539 Posts
Up until 6-4 1-0 samsonova looked like a top 30 player, huge serving and crunching groundstrokes to the corners. But then something flipped in her brain and she just went haywire and you saw why she's yet to break the top 100 with all the weaponry she has.

Coco definitely raised her game and took advantage of the lapse in the second. Then the third set went back and forth but I loved the aggressive returning from coco to get the break at 4-4 in the third.

Good serving day from Gauff too, I like her chances against davis but it won't be easy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Brat Hypeuff complained through match a lot. Anyway, sad result with actual talented one losing .
Yeahh a Coco topic is never complete without you and you never disappointed us .
Why are you always watching her if you hate her so much?
Do you have not a 100 better things to do?

Well done Coco the comeback Queen or Teen

·
Registered
33,683 Posts
Cory wins yet another three set match.

SAMSONOVA hits the ball really nicely but imploded whenever she got ahead.

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
Sure Jan.
K... Says the one who thinks Pera is worst top 100 player while she has one of smoothest groundstroke techniques(and many Will agree) . And you will keep deluding yourself in gauff's FH i guess?
Yeahh a Coco topic is never complete without you and you never disappointed us .
Why are you always watching her if you hate her so much?
Dont you have not a 100 better things to do?

Well done Coco the comeback Queen or Teen
1.I dont watch her much.
2.Her match was picked by sports Channel on my tv, so... Believe me, i saw Gauff live vs voegele in Linz for 5 minutes on center court and i went away to watch other match on side court.

·
Registered
11,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ugh, either the OP has been edited or I should have gone to spec savers.

Still, she completed a match so my point re Bianca stands 😉😉
Spec Savers it is.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts