Tennis Forum banner
61 - 80 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
6,091 Posts
I also thought Jen would be here and Riske, who lives here now I think

at this point it's obvious that something is a bit off in Riske-land. Not even bothering to enter back-to-back events that are being held right next to where she lives makes no sense at all. Alison has skipped everything this year except the AO where she lost 1R in 45 minutes. Either she picked up some kind of freak off-court injury, or it's personal problems.

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
I would love to see Fanny in Charleston again! On the other hand, she should work on her singles ranking a bit. She is now in Miami instead of Argentina, but who knows why...
Well if she is not in either singles or doubles draw she is not subject to being in the bubble. Therefore, if I had my choice between Miami (at this time year an incredible spot) or Argentina (which I am sure is beautiful) I would have to say a woman who looks like Fanny would really have a better time enjoying the beach, weather, eateries and the general vibe Miami has to offer. I am sure Miami men would love Fanny, but that is probably the case in any city.

·
Registered
14,274 Posts
Well if she is not in either singles or doubles draw she is not subject to being in the bubble. Therefore, if I had my choice between Miami (at this time year an incredible spot) or Argentina (which I am sure is beautiful) I would have to say a woman who looks like Fanny would really have a better time enjoying the beach, weather, eateries and the general vibe Miami has to offer. I am sure Miami men would love Fanny, but that is probably the case in any city.
True. So she will have a huge choice of who to catch Covid from.

·
You are not likeable,but I like you
4,416 Posts
I saw Tsurenko in Keiv on her IG,so she defiantly out of here

·
Registered
778 Posts
That'a true. She was on the entry list for Buenos Aires and withdrew in the last minute, and that is what I didn't understand....but maybe the Miami beach called her and she just coudn't resist😅

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
True. So she will have a huge choice of who to catch Covid from.
Exactly, she can go to a bar like Gasquet did, kiss a guy and then SUDDENLY test positive for cocaine. Just kidding, I am not implying the beautiful Ms Fanny does illegal substances. However, it is the wild Wild West in Miami when it comes to Covid, no restrictions so if she is not competing, not in the “bubble” she is free to go and eat and drink and do whatever she likes. Don’t worry, we will know where she is because she will post it on IG. If only she spent more time on the practice court and less time on her social media accounts.

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Exactly, she can go to a bar like Gasquet did, kiss a guy and then SUDDENLY test positive for cocaine. Just kidding, I am not implying the beautiful Ms Fanny does illegal substances. However, it is the wild Wild West in Miami when it comes to Covid, no restrictions so if she is not competing, not in the “bubble” she is free to go and eat and drink and do whatever she likes. Don’t worry, we will know where she is because she will post it on IG. If only she spent more time on the practice court and less time on her social media accounts.
gasquet kissed a guy? 🤪

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
gasquet kissed a guy? 🤪
No according to his response to the ITF when his test came back positive for trace amounts of cocaine he claimed he kissed a girl in a nightclub, she was the one doing cocaine, and it was somehow amazingly transferred through this passionate kiss. I don't claim to be doctor so I was scratching my head as to how that could happen, a positive drug test after a kiss? But he was penalized, though I do believe to the extent for instance that Dan Evans had to endure. But yep folks, he claims he kissed a girl.

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
Oops! I said he kissed. I later looked into his response regarding his positive drug result and he claimed he kissed a girl in a nightclub, not a guy. Sorry, my bad.

·
Registered
55,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
MD changes

OUT: Kontaveit, Peterson, Kanepi, Siniakova
IN: (SR) Petkovic, Kostyuk, Giorgi, Davis

Q changes

OUT: Petkovic, Kostyuk, Giorgi, Davis, Flipkens, Govortsova
IN: Nara, Lepchenko, Kiick, Sanders, Muhammad, Talaba

·
Registered
716 Posts
IN: Nara, Lepchenko, Kiick, Sanders, Muhammad, Talaba
[/QUOTE]

Good to see Asia here!!!

Reactions: ricard89
61 - 80 of 171 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.