Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not a photographer by any means, so these pictures suck, quite frankly. But some of them are not too blurry and are not completely out of focus, so you can sift through them if you'd like. I took snaps of Cornet (match and practice), Gallovits, Govortsova, Dementieva (match and practice), Mommy Vera ;), Szavay, Safina, Cirstea, Azarenka, Chan, Rodionova/Poutchek, Peschke, Stubbs, Uhlirova, Black/Huber, Serena, Sharapova (these are especially bad, my apologies), Isha ;), Bud Collins, Pam Shriver, and Maria Bueno (I think).

http://s636.photobucket.com/albums/uu88/greg0906/Charleston_2008/

Enjoy. :)

·
Registered
29,563 Posts
Brilliant :D
Thank you :wavey:

·
Registered
29,563 Posts
No.50, is that Srebotnik? :speakles:
Forgot what she looked like :eek:

·
Winner
14,940 Posts
I don't get it? :confused:
Kveta Peschke serving? :unsure:
It looks like she collapsed on it so it probably went in the net by the looks of things. Unless it's just the timing of the picture but it doesn't look like a comfortable follow through that's all.

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
I am not a photographer by any means, so these pictures suck, quite frankly. But some of them are not too blurry and are not completely out of focus, so you can sift through them if you'd like. I took snaps of Cornet (match and practice), Gallovits, Govortsova, Dementieva (match and practice), Mommy Vera ;), Szavay, Safina, Cirstea, Azarenka, Chan, Rodionova/Poutchek, Peschke, Stubbs, Uhlirova, Black/Huber, Serena, Sharapova (these are especially bad, my apologies), Isha ;), Bud Collins, Pam Shriver, and Maria Bueno (I think).

http://s636.photobucket.com/albums/uu88/greg0906/Charleston_2008/

Enjoy. :)
What possessed you to take pictures of Bud Collins? :p Just kidding. He's a legend. :worship: Thank you for sharing. :hatoff:

·
Registered
9,072 Posts
It looks like she collapsed on it so it probably went in the net by the looks of things. Unless it's just the timing of the picture but it doesn't look like a comfortable follow through that's all.
It's normal, taken while she lands on the ground after she hit the serve. But kveta changed her service motion right after this tournament, so it looks different now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts