Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why? Does anyone know what happened? Coz if the thread was deleted, many posters, espcially Mel, Pea, Chris etc. have lost MANY posts!!!!!!!!! :eek: Oh, that's why i've lost some posts..... :rolleyes:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
30,466 Posts
:wavey: Marri

Diogo is right, Adrian (who originally started the thread) deleted it because there was some tension and fighting going on between certain people in the thread. Anyway i'm not sure exactly what happened either so i can't really tell you anything more.

It's ok destructo, i just hope it all gets sorted out.

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Oh poo! I missed a fight!:(

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
I am also sorry for ruining the thread too.I shouldnt have even replied to the comments that person made.Sorry to *Martina_Fan*,KC:),Marri,Chris,tennisaddict.,and many more..:wavey:
But we still have many more cheering threads to make alot of posts in.We always do.:)

·
Banned
692 Posts
Why didint he just tell the adminstrator that there was fighting!!!

·
3,676 Posts
linton i don't think u understood the whole "aspect" of it.. it wasn't fighting fighting.. it was more bickering with each other and smart-ass responses but know one was insulted or anything of that nature...

and it didn't belong in the thread i agree...

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Hey Tammy.:wavey: How ya doing?:) My MSN is broke!It wont let me log on!:( I miss talking to you!:sad:

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Oh,I see you blocked me.Or your just not logged on?Which is it?:fiery: :kiss: :)

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
I am sorry to those posters that put so much work into making it a wonder thread..Until...:sad:

I did delete for the reasons mentioned already in this thread, it was something that should of been done elsewhere...I didn't delete it straight up either, I asked certain posters to review what they were doing, they either ignored what I asked or underestimated my feelings on the matter..So I deleted it.

·
3,676 Posts
Adrian said:
I am sorry to those posters that put so much work into making it a wonder thread..Until...:sad:

I did delete for the reasons mentioned already in this thread, it was something that should of been done elsewhere...I didn't delete it straight up either, I asked certain posters to review what they were doing, they either ignored what I asked or underestimated my feelings on the matter..So I deleted it.
adrian fucken drop it ok.. and u didn't ask me nothing i responded appropriately to it in ur other thread (which u also deleted btw) and you were aware that i was going to speak with the two of them and the matter would be cleared up.. and i don't understand how u feel i ignored ur feelings because the matter was taken care of as u wanted them to be.. again u don't know the whole story behind all the bickering (jordan and winnie know this) so why must u bring this up..

anyhow its done and deleted...

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
I was replying to a question asked. Got it slag?

I would prefer you to do four things:

1. Do not talk to me at any stage.

2. Do not PM me again..ever

3. Judge yourself as you so harshly judge others

4. Stop jumping into everyones threads on this board with your "Holier then thou" attitude

If it's all too much for you..then just do fucking 1 and 2

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Forgot 2 things...

Change your nick because you are an embarrassment to Martina..not just for picking on a child either...

The other thread was deleted in agreement with Tennisaddict..got it?

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.