Tennis Forum banner

81 - 100 of 109 Posts

·
Premium Member
169,789 Posts
ergh, now I'm kicking myself, I should've asked her when she was going to play next! She was in Boston but what happened to her playing? Dissapointing ... =(

She is on the Q list for Cinci. Thats a fact...she may be offered an Md WC if she is able to play. We will no for sure tomorow...:bounce:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Chanda will NOT play at the US Open. I phoned with a WTA expert from Octagon last Monday. He just said no to my question but didn't tell me why. I think, her career end is not far away. We all should be realistic!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm not sure but anything is wrong in this story. Chanda is a former top ten player. Everything is possible in America? Sorry, but NOBODY in this land has any information about Chanda Rubins health problems? It's really unbelieveable!!! Isn't there a chance to contact her or ask people from the press at Lafayette?? What about other players or WTA officials? Am a so big fan of Chanda and wanted to see her once im my life on a tennis court, hopefully in Germany (Berlin or Stuttgart).

·
Registered
22 Posts
I saw the match on Eurosport...it was a night session match on Louis Armstrong, she played well, but Vaidisova was better and Chanda didn't play for a long time...it was the last match in TV for me untill now :-(

·
Premium Member
169,789 Posts
Chanda will NOT play at the US Open. I phoned with a WTA expert from Octagon last Monday. He just said no to my question but didn't tell me why. I think, her career end is not far away. We all should be realistic!

Yeah, if she was going to play the open you would think she would play a couple warm ups. Even a couple ITFs would have been fine :sad:

·
College Tennis/Team USA expert
9,308 Posts
Chanda Rubin and Jamea Jackson recieved a WC into the Womens Doubles at the US Open!!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
The draw is out and yeah, Chanda is IN!!! Let's hope that she will stay in. Jamea and Chanda are going to meet the 14th seed Agnes Szavay and Vladimira Uhlirova. GOOD LUCK CHANDA!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I can't believe :-( It's a pity that Chanda could not play today. I was so happy about the news the last days but i felt anything like this before :-( So does anybody know whats up?

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Argh I'm late saying this, but it sucks how they withdrew!
I think Chanda would have played too, cuz she was hitting on Court 4 last Wednesday. I watched for a bit, took some pics, and TRIED to ask her when her singles comeback was. She wouldnt say. ;)

Attachments

81 - 100 of 109 Posts