·
Registered
5,760 Posts
Go Chanda !!!:bounce:

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
switz said:
stop writing her off or you will pay the ultimate price. yes the ultimate price!
Well, the ultimate price you're referring to would no doubt be another all-williams final, but i really don't see how writing off chanda would bring that about.

·
Banned
1,830 Posts
King Lindsay said:
Well, the ultimate price you're referring to would no doubt be another all-williams final, but i really don't see how writing off chanda would bring that about.
Chanda is in Justine's quarter and people are saying that Justine's draw is very easy so i am assuming that the "ultimate price" would be Justine losing in the QF's
:confused:

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
u r too optimistic :D
anyway goodluck chanda :)

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
Diya said:
Chanda is in Justine's quarter and people are saying that Justine's draw is very easy so i am assuming that the "ultimate price" would be Justine losing in the QF's
:confused:
If that's what he meant, then he doesn't know what the ultimate price is. ;)

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my point obviously become much more subtle than i intended. i was responding to the henin fans which were saying that her draw was easy and that myskina or safina(??) would probably be her quarter-final opponent, because chanda is not playing well and has lost her hunger (??). the thread was just intended as saying stop treating to no.8 seed like she garbage, and acknowledge the fact that on surface chanda is dangerous and that she dumped henin the last time the played and therefore is a threat now matter the surface IMO. the ultimate price was a throw away line from the simpson's which was not meant to spark any intrigue whatsoever. sorry for the confusion

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Chanda is winning 6/0 1/0 !!!!!

Go to Madrid Open Threat, live scores, photos... ;)

·
Premium Member
19,758 Posts
Justine kind of sucks on hard courts, but I don't see her losing to Chanda on clay. She is too comfortable on it, let's be realistic people.
Not trying to diss Chanda, but it is more likely that she will lose that qtr if she makes it that far. :sad:

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
switz said:
my point obviously become much more subtle than i intended. i was responding to the henin fans which were saying that her draw was easy and that myskina or safina(??) would probably be her quarter-final opponent, because chanda is not playing well and has lost her hunger (??). the thread was just intended as saying stop treating to no.8 seed like she garbage, and acknowledge the fact that on surface chanda is dangerous and that she dumped henin the last time the played and therefore is a threat now matter the surface IMO. the ultimate price was a throw away line from the simpson's which was not meant to spark any intrigue whatsoever. sorry for the confusion
There's no confusion. I was kidding.

·
Registered
15,031 Posts
C'mon Chanda girl, show everyone what you're made of! She's reached the RG QF and 4th rnd twice so its obvious she knows how to play there! ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts