• (1) Elena Dementieva (RUS)

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • (2) Chanda Rubin (USA)

Votes: 13 39.4%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Banned
6,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just want to see what you all think about whose going to win tomorrow's final with Rubin VS. Elena. I think this one should be closer than last weeks because one Elena is hurt and two Rubin has played a lot of tennis this week. So I'm going to go out on a limb and pick:

Rubin :D

So post your picks and vote in the poll. Remember this is just my opinion so you can bash me for all I care :)

· Banned
6,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for voting, yes I agree with that but she is injured...so you never know :) And I read in an article her serve was really bad today. AND today Rubin got off to a faboulous start which she never usually does. She usually goes off with a slow start.

· Banned
6,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
M_pIeRcE14 said:
When do you not pick Rubin :eek:. JK
When I don't think she has a chance. And I think tomorrow she has a chance ;)

And besides I wouldn't even post a thread if I didn't think that she would win :lol:

· Banned
3,883 Posts
Rubin 6-4 6-7 7-5

· Registered
11,065 Posts
it would be a long dream and the introduction of the tie-break would also make it a little difficult to envisage occuring.

my dream final would be chanda winning 0-6, 7-6(10), 7-6(12) after being down 0-5 (0-40) in both the second and third sets. although i would feel sorry elena losing a match like that.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.