Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i admire chanda rubin very much. she is such a classy tennis player, she cares about her own business and also trys to help others. i think she is one of the few players that don't have any enemies.. she is just so polite, and i would love to see her go even further in the rankings! she is very much like james blake on the mens side. they both handle controversy so well and have an extremely high amount of class!

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
She takes care of business and doesn't talk any smack. If she wins, she's gracious... if she loses, she's always very complimentary. It's nice to read her interviews when she is so nice to the opponent. Some could learn a lesson.

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes very right there seles, even when she loses, she ahs no excuses but always akknowledges the opponents better game..

·
Banned
1,735 Posts
:D :cool: :bounce: :angel: :worship: :eek: ;) :confused: :drool: :eek: :devil: :cool: :wavey:

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
;) ;) :drool: :drool: :drool: :hearts: :hearts: :kiss: :kiss: :( :( :worship: :worship: :worship: :D :D :D haha how bout this:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :) :) :) :) :) :) :lick: :lick: :lick: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: ;)

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
I don't think James is even near as polite as Chanda though, I caught some of his interviews on tv and he always looks not intrested, doing other stuff, never watches the interviewer in the eyes.
I think Chanda and Andre Agassi are very comparable.

·
Registered
5,760 Posts
This is why I like her so much

·
Registered
731 Posts
Chanda is a great person, a very classy lady, if only others could even be half so lovely!! James is gorgeous, I have never seen any interviews with him so couldn't say anything about his personality. On court though he always conducts himself well I think. I like hime too.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I totally agree with that... Chandia is one of (possibly THE) classiest player on tour. Unlike some other players (Clijsters, for example) Rubin will acknowledge her defeat and give credit to her uponent. She is also nice off the court. I don't know if any of you guys know this, but you probably do, Chanda runs a foundation for children back in her hometown of Lafayette, Louisiana.

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
Chandafan13 said:
I totally agree with that... Chandia is one of (possibly THE) classiest player on tour. Unlike some other players (Clijsters, for example) Rubin will acknowledge her defeat and give credit to her uponent. She is also nice off the court. I don't know if any of you guys know this, but you probably do, Chanda runs a foundation for children back in her hometown of Lafayette, Louisiana.
Let me (yes, yet again) post the related link (not technically for the foundation, which is part of another one, but "Shonda's" actual program): http://www.jstennis.com :)

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
they are 5 ITF tournaments all over the US towards the end of the year, which is a circuit created by chanda rubin. i played it one year, i even still have the shirt. its itf tourneys, which are grade 3s and 4s

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
back off my man, SJW! :fiery: :devil:

yes, Chanda is very classy. :)

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Seles said:
She takes care of business and doesn't talk any smack. If she wins, she's gracious... if she loses, she's always very complimentary. It's nice to read her interviews when she is so nice to the opponent. Some could learn a lesson.
Oh no! We all know how wrong it its for women to talk smach or be confident and aggressive, to say what they want to do and how they will do it! Noooooo thats so bad! Women should all be the same, they should all be like chanda and become Stepford Wives. Lets all dress like chanda and act like her because thats truly how all women should behave. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts