Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Banned
6,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chanda Rubin today in the Arthur Ashe Kids Day earned her charity 25,000 dollars! But she was doing it in style too! She was wearing a cat suit! Nicer than Serenas! WOWZERS! I'll try and find a pic and post it but WOW!

· Registered
17,738 Posts
Wow thats something I would like to see the modest Chanda in a catsuit.

· Registered
713 Posts
Cool! I'd love to see a pic.

· Banned
6,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am going to try and get a pic but she'll probably wear it tomorrow in her first round match on Centre court that they will show live most likely!

· Registered
14,409 Posts

It's not a catsuit, just a top and shorts.

· Registered
17,958 Posts
kyk710 said:
Chanda!!! :hearts: Can't wait to see it! I hope she makes a good run at the Open this year- with so many people out/injured this could be the perfect opportunity for her....
Unfortunately she is one of the injured:sad: .

However, that was sooooo NOT a catsuit:eek: . It was tight and pretty, but not a catsuit.

· Registered
17,738 Posts
WOW she looks great!

· Registered
3,332 Posts
selesfan87 said:
Whos hitting the ball in that pic?
Anna Kournikova!! I was happy that she participated in the event and earned alot of money.

Chanda didn't look all that in that lil suit. She has no booty, but she looks nice. Its not a catsuit! A catsuit is the shorts and shirt connected, not two separate piece.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.