Tennis Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Moore was still partnering Perrin in doubles as late as February this year (ITF $25k Trnava, Slovakia). She teamed up with Bektas for a string of ITFs in Japan from March and since then they have been doubles partners in most events they have played in. Perrin has pretty much been playing totally different events from Moore ever since except for UK grass season, but then not a surprise, given the large disparity in the rankings between the 200 something Perrin and the 400 something Bektas and Moore, Perrin has played a lot more WTAs and $60ks and above ITFs.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Some people are just serial monogamists
it always amazes me how they find people to partner up with so easily
i'd be very wary of dating someone who was like that and it wouldnt exactly make you feel special knowing you were one of a succession of crash and burn type relationships

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Some people are just serial monogamists
it always amazes me how they find people to partner up with so easily
i'd be very wary of dating someone who was like that and it wouldnt exactly make you feel special knowing you were one of a succession of crash and burn type relationships
Some people just can't handle not being in a relationship.
I knew one guy, if his current relationship was starting to go sour, he'd have another girl lined up to start dating the moment they broke up. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
15,886 Posts
Radek high fiving her somewhere.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Good luck to them. It's sad that Moore is ranked 462 in singles when 2 years ago she was 145. Bektas is 419th when 2 years ago she was 234th so both seem done in singles . Their doubles rankings are both outside the top 200 as well and their earnings before expenses and tax for 2019 are $34,000 between them. They're irrelevant in tennis terms now but i wish them personal happiness.

·
Registered
29,519 Posts

·
Registered
29,519 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Some people just can't handle not being in a relationship.
I knew one guy, if his current relationship was starting to go sour, he'd have another girl lined up to start dating the moment they broke up. :rolleyes:
Henry VIII married Jane Seymour ten days after Anne Boleyn was beheaded!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts