Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
17,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Possible emina Bektas and Tara Moore got married following Tara Moore and Conny Perrin’s apparent Divorce

·
Registered
297 Posts
WOw, that was real quick. Especially after ITF mentioned their engagement on their website - OUCH!. So who bough the moving van/ Tara or Conny?

·
Registered
37,341 Posts
Hadn't Moore been engaged with someone else before Perrin too? Girl needs to slow down a little.

·
Registered
8,482 Posts

·
Registered
8,482 Posts
Poor Conny
Think Tara doing the dirty - broke up in maybe May and within months with Emma and then 5 months later married
ehm... actually rumor has it the two things overlapped.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Where is the slut-gif when you need it ...

·
Registered
5,864 Posts
Conny has new gf too, better than Tara.
Good that she get rid of that Casanova in skirt.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
She is way too fast to jump from one to another, she has done it before.
I mean, where is her "getting over" time where one is promiscuous and sits and eats ice cream by the tub each night? And seriously, this girl seems to fear being single - it's really not a bad thing. Don't you need time to get to know someone new before professing love for them and marriage? She seems so desperate to tell all the world about her new love interest and how perfect they are. She has a very shortsighted interpretation of "always and forever" in my opinion and I wonder how long this one will last.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
She is way too fast to jump from one to another, she has done it before.
I mean, where is her "getting over" time where one is promiscuous and sits and eats ice cream by the tub each night? And seriously, this girl seems to fear being single - it's really not a bad thing. Don't you need time to get to know someone new before professing love for them and marriage? She seems so desperate to tell all the world about her new love interest and how perfect they are. She has a very shortsighted interpretation of "always and forever" in my opinion and I wonder how long this one will last.

·
Registered
8,482 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts