Tennis Forum banner

561 - 574 of 574 Posts

·
Premium Member
38,911 Posts
Guy Bedos :cry:

He was the last of the big four... we're talking of French humorists. Raymond Devos, Coluche, Pierre Desproges being the three others. We have many French humorists, but there was a time those four had a bigger impact on the scene. Bedos had been quiet in a while. He shocked the French society of the sixties and seventies. Malicious, hilarious, intelligent, attaching, are adjectives coming to mind about him. He was more of an actor than a writer.

Actually one of his co-writers died a few days ago as well: Jean-Loup Dabadie. Well, that's all Guy Bedos: wouldn't let a friend alone.

·
Registered
12,514 Posts
Bonnie :cry:

June died 14 years ago, now only Ruth and Anita are still alive. :(

·
Registered
6,639 Posts

·
Registered
6,639 Posts
Is he the one who has had thousands of lovers? What a legend RIP.
10,000 to 20,000 he estimates.

"I've had sex with famous people, and I've had sex with married people, and they go to the grave," he said. "I've never kissed and told about anybody who gives me the favour of sharing a bed with me." - Joel Schumacher

·
Registered
31,511 Posts
Writer, director, actor Carl Reiner has died at 98. From his work in 50s classic TV to his partnership with Mel Brooks in the 2000-year old man to The Dick Van Dyke Show to the films he made with Steve Martin and his appearance as Saul Bloom in Ocean's 11, he was a true comedy legend. RIP 😢

·
Registered
31,511 Posts

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
34,180 Posts
RIP Carl Reiner. He was a man who can be truly proud of the life he lived and what he gave to so many others with his comedy. He was a man of goodness and real class.

561 - 574 of 574 Posts