Tennis Forum banner

541 - 559 of 559 Posts

·
Registered
12,391 Posts
Wow, just 3 days ago I was imdb-ing him and was surprised how old he was. He did say that he's got nothing to live for and can't go on without her when his wife died two years ago, though.

·
Registered
8,105 Posts

·
Registered
39,665 Posts

·
Registered
46,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #548
Damn! Eddie Haskell still cracks me up on 'Leave It to Beaver.'

Was just thinking about him this morning while watching the pilot episode of 'Hightown.' One of the main characters resembles him.

RIP.
When I was young watching that show I hated his character lol. I heard he was a great guy in real life. Too bad Beaver looks the same; probably why he could never play anyone but The Beav :LOL:

·
Premium Member
38,681 Posts
French movie legend Michel Piccoli died at 94. Even if he lived a considerably long life, still a great loss for cinema.

Michel Piccoli, Betrayed by Brigitte Bardot in Jean-Luc Godard's 'Contempt,' Dies at 94
And a great, great man. Uncompromising, open minded, demanding, discreet, humble, intelligent. Always took risks, gave chances to young movie makers, always tried new things. Asked his family to not forward buzz upon his death. We only got the news days later.

·
Registered
39,665 Posts
When I was young watching that show I hated his character lol. I heard he was a great guy in real life. Too bad Beaver looks the same; probably why he could never play anyone but The Beav
Syndication is treating him well, though.

·
Registered
17,840 Posts

·
Premium Member
38,681 Posts
I always knew Piccoli was still alive. Our great actors are leaving one by one, they aren't numerous to remain over here, easy to count. Jean-Louis Trintignant is still alive, if you're interested to know.

541 - 559 of 559 Posts