Tennis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They just showed a live shot of her practicing, and they said she is ready to go for the final.

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Thanks! I was waiting for that news!!

·
Registered
876 Posts
katrientje said:
Thanks! I was waiting for that news!!
Me too. I heard it a few minutes ago on VRT-news. The result is not the most important thing for her. It's already so great to see her coming on court again. Less than 24 hours after defeating Jen in a heroic and painful fight.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jbone - Well, the way some people around here are talking, you'd think Justine was lying in ICU somewhere :rolleyes:

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
LOL jenglisbe!

Thanks for the news! Good luck Justine!!!!

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
whiteplains said:
Justine is on the practice court...she looks fine...
Thank you!!
good to have our spy there at the open!

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
i dunno why ANYONE would worry about justine not playing. as if she would just hand this title to kim. ha

·
Registered
731 Posts
That's great to hear, BBC Teletext have confirmed this tooo. Good luck Justine!

·
Registered
931 Posts
I think it was all a clever diversion to avoid having to go to the press interview after her match. Good one, Justine.

·
Banned
928 Posts
All this media attention for nothing.....yeeeez :rolleyes:

Many players did have difficult matches.......and believe me.....their were other players who did have hard matches or played 3-4 matches in 24 hours!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,857 Posts
I heard on the news that she was on a drip after the semi... I kind of figured that was blown out of proportion a bit, as she wasn't exactly collapsing in a heap when she left the stadium. Anyway, I hope she's fit and ready to blast the Kimster off the court in 15 mins!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Look at the men! Nalbandian played 4 sets against Federer on Thursday, then 4 sets against Younes yesterday, and then 5 sets against Roddick today :eek: The fact that he was able to move - let alone run down enough balls to win 3 games in the 5th set - is amazing!

And let's not forget Sugiyama winning 2 singles matches and 2 doubles matches in less than 15 hours!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts