Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
1,793 Posts
I drive a Vauxhall. It has such luxuries as power NOTHING. An AC that doesn't actually exist and a tendancy to squeak quite a lot. For a brand new car it drives like a fart with a body. It does my street cred no good at all.;)

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
186,059 Posts
Drive: Honda Accord
Dream Car: Ferrari 550 Maranello (Red!)

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
I have a Red Jeep Wrangler. I love taking the top off in the summer! Hmm, I would love a BMW...nice luxury one.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I drive a Honda Accord. I have lots of dream cars but I'd go for a Lincoln Navigator, that BMW that Pierce Brosnan drove in "The World is Not Enough" and that Audi from "Mission Impossible 2"

God knows when I'll be able to afford one of them though....

·
Banned
462 Posts
Cars...
Well my dad and step mom drive an BMW black X5 I use 'sometimes'

I had a 2001 black Porsche Boxster but someone crashed into it in a parking lot :mad: In a shop still

Now I have a 2002 black Porsche 911 C4 that I got for my Bday.

Did have a silver VW Passat traded it for a black 2002 BMW M3 (hard to find traded for it actually)

And that's all I have NOW.... If I listed everything I once owned I could open up a Used Car Lot! :eek:

Gee could you guess what color my of cars my family likes? lol

·
Registered
309 Posts
I drive a blue Jeep Cherokee Sport.

I'm not sure what my true dream car is. Probably something sporty, sleek and fast that handles incredibly well.

There IS one car that I've always wanted to own, although I wouldn't really classify it as a "dream car". I've always wanted a convertible VW Beetle to cruise around in on the weekends when the weather is nice.

·
Enemy of Art
14,039 Posts
I drive a '95 Geo Prism (purple). Her name is Svetlana and I love her. She is getting on in miles though (too many road trips). But she is special and has loads of memories and bumper stickers and I don't feel the need to part with her yet. :)

But if someone offered me a Jetta, Sveta would have to go. Mmm...Jettas...mmm...boys who own Jettas... :hearts:

·
Banned
692 Posts
Driver a 85 toyota celica. Dream car Ferrari F40 or McLaren F1

·
Registered
621 Posts
Hey Hurley, I drive a Jetta. Sorry, wouldn't trade though.

Dream cars will have to be a Lincoln Navigator, a Mercedes and James Bond's cars plus some of his women.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts