Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 5020 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All pics to follow are from her first round Amelia Island match versus Parmentier. It must be nice being Scandinavian with this great Norse warrior in the mix. I see her winning majors. And the last picture is a smile dedicated to all her friends in Denmark and fans around the world.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Okay. Someone PMed me asking for more pics of Caroline so there you have it. I hope that was enough for now...;)

·
Registered
11,396 Posts
Thanks for the nice match photos and for asking Caro to pose for her fans :)

·
Registered
639 Posts
Okay. Someone PMed me asking for more pics of Caroline so there you have it. I hope that was enough for now...;)
THANKS SO MUCH ALEX!!!...
Unbelievable good pictures you have taken :) I really liked all and the last one was really cute!

Keep up the good work, and of course I hope to see more of her from Amilie Island ;)

P.S Are you going to see more of her matches?

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes, I was happy with the pictures, especially since I am only using a small pocket camera. But most of the credit goes to Caroline because she makes great pictures. I`m going to her match with Bondarenko today. I`ll see if I can get more. It will be harder though as she is in the grandstand, a bigger stadium.

1 - 20 of 5020 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.