Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is perfect time to make the thread about Caro, she just won singles and doubles in Marcos Juarez, was her 5th doubles title of the year. Next week in Buenos Aires.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
10000 Buenos Aires

Primera ronda: (2) Carolina Zeballos a Carolina de los Santos (URU) 62 75

Segunda ronda: (2) Carolina Zeballos vs. Ana Victoria Gobbi Monillau (ARG)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
10000 Buenos Aires

Segunda ronda: (2) Carolina Zeballos a Ana Victoria Gobbi Monillau (ARG) 62 61

Cuartos de finales: (2) Carolina Zeballos vs. Ana Madcur (ARG)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
10000 Buenos Aires

Cuartos de final: (2) Carolina Zeballos a Ana Madcur (ARG) 64 46 63

Semifinal: (2) Carolina Zeballos vs. Sofia Luini (ARG)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Caro won the tournament last week in Highland Park, beat Luini in the semis and Blanco in finals. Now week 2, beat Melany Krywoj 60 61 in first round today.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Update: Caro's next tournament will be $10000 in Sao Jose dos Campos, Brasil, starting 2 December. There will be live streaming on e-tennis.tv.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Caro plays tomorrow first round in Sao Jose dos Campos against Fernanda Brito (CHI). Playing third after 10:00 local time (9:00 ARG) on Court 2. There was supposed to be e-tennis streaming here but there won't be.

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
gl caro :):)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Caro lost 6-2 1-6 6-2 against Brito, there was live streaming on e-tennis and hopefully will be throughout the week. She plays doubles with Sofia Blanco.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Caro plays 1st round in Costa do Sauipe against Gabriela Ce from Brasil. They are playing 3rd on from 10:30 local time. Vamos Caro!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Caro lost 6-1 6-0 against Ce. Lot of unforced errors, it was just a match to forget. Doubles this week with Montse Gonzalez, they are 3 seeds

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Caro and Montse got to the final last week in doubles.

This week lost first round in Bertioga 6-2 6-0 against Sofia Blanco. They won first round of doubles and with ranking points Caro will be into Top 300 for first time! Felicitaciones

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Caro's season is over after they lost in QF. Not sure where she's starting next year, hopefully she will play the WTA in Rio and Floripa.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Caro starts her 2014 season this week in the $10000 tournament in Buenos Aires. Singles only. Seeded 4, starts Tuesday against a qualifier.

·
Registered
13,408 Posts
Caro seems like a promising Argentine player that could make a run to top 100 :)

If I may ask, how old is she and what style of play does she have? I'm curious because I feel like I've seen her name floating around but I can't quite put the marker on it ;)

Also, being top 300, isn't a little weird she's still playing so many 10k? I think she should try more of a mixture of 50k, 25k, 10k, and even WTA qualies even if she doesn't get as many wins. It would be a good experience!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

1 - 20 of 71 Posts